Trade hypotheticals (2015 version)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows what you think of Burgoyne....

Anderson is well on his way in that role.
That he is getting old and your game plan is built on speed and clean ball use.

It's cool that you disagree though, that's why some get paid the big bucks to list manage and others argue over the internet :)

It's cool that you disagree though, that's why some get paid the big bucks to list manage and others argue over the internet :)

Not writing it off entirely, don't get me wrong. But we all know how easy it is to deal with Carlton. Would need to be SERIOUSLY unders. In which case you'd think Carlton could do better.

And the ones that get paid the big bucks won't trade a first rounder for Yarran.

He is contracted, we will pay his salary... what more are we supposed to do.

If he wants to be there... nothing.

If he doesn't then you should probably do what's best for the player. That may mean taking marginally less than he's "worth". Being a trade friendly club far out weighs the benefits of being a PIA club to trade with.

Rather than doing the right thing by the player? No wonder Carlton doesn't get much done during Trade.

Don't know what rock you've been living under, but Carlton has been fairly active on the trade table for the past couple of years.

Might want to head to Bay 13 if all you're going to do is troll poorly.

Don't know what rock you've been living under, but Carlton has been fairly active on the trade table for the past couple of years.

Might want to head to Bay 13 if all you're going to do is troll poorly.

LLLLOOOOOLLLL Carlton and Essendon are notorious for being extremely difficult to work with during trade week. The only teams that dont get that are Essendon and Carlton. Last year excluded in which the Jacksh trade was semi reasonable.

Hansen > Richmond for 1st Round Pick.
Ontraded to Hawthorn for Hartung

Black > Fremantle for Weller

Thomas > Adelaide for Lever

Bastinac > GWS for Plowman

Swallow > Gold Coast for O'Meara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hansen > Richmond for 1st Round Pick.
Ontraded to Hawthorn for Hartung

Black > Fremantle for Weller

Thomas > Adelaide for Lever

Bastinac > GWS for Plowman

Swallow > Gold Coast for O'Meara

I don't think the Hawks are going to want to be trading Hartung. Not saying it won't happen.

Thomas for Lever I think is very unlikely!

Who becomes captain if you sell Swallow!

I don't think the Hawks are going to want to be trading Hartung. Not saying it won't happen.

Thomas for Lever I think is very unlikely!

Who becomes captain if you sell Swallow!
I agree, but he hadnt signed, he might think he can get a game and better money somewhere else.
Ziebell becomes captain, fairly obvious i thought.

LLLLOOOOOLLLL Carlton and Essendon are notorious for being extremely difficult to work with during trade week. The only teams that dont get that are Essendon and Carlton. Last year excluded in which the Jacksh trade was semi reasonable.

Yawn.

Come back to me when you're prepared to enter into a rational and reasonable discussion.

Until then, feel free to troll to your heart's content over on Bay 13. Looks like you'd fit right in there.

They didn't actively shop Griffen around. He wanted to leave so they did what was best for the player. Carlton could take note Jeremias
Granted they ended up doing ok out of it as I'm sure North would. Does Swallow want to leave though?
Might be his best chance to play along side his brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back