Strategy Hypothetical Pick Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For discussion around possible Pick swaps heading into, or during, the draft

What is/ isn't fair, which picks are going to be the hottest property, the players that'll be in every clubs sights on night 2, etc.!

Where are the bids likely coming for their picks?

Walter will be top three but are the others likely in the top ten as well?
Academy players tend to slide a bit compared to pre-draft expectations. I think some teams are reluctant to bid super early for fear of coping similar treatment when they have f/s. Also (this is just my suspicion) the Northern clubs try to look after each other a bit, I doubt Sydney or GWS bid on the Suns players for example.

Having said that I'd guess Walters is bid pick 2, Read inside the top 10, and Rogers probably before 15. Not sure Graham gets bid on, or how high the Suns would match.

Academy players tend to slide a bit compared to pre-draft expectations. I think some teams are reluctant to bid super early for fear of coping similar treatment when they have f/s. Also (this is just my suspicion) the Northern clubs try to look after each other a bit, I doubt Sydney or GWS bid on the Suns players for example.

Having said that I'd guess Walters is bid pick 2, Read inside the top 10, and Rogers probably before 15. Not sure Graham gets bid on, or how high the Suns would match.
Swans bid on Jack Bowes, Isaac Cumming and Harry Rowston (as well as father son and NGA players) in recent years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back