Toast Troy Menzel wins Rising Star nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

4 years since Menz did his knee.

Could turn out to be another Judd or Selwood type bargain.

As was Kouta:p

Well it just goes to show, Collingwood supporters can come from all walks of life. Some of them, over time and with love and support can even become useful, functioning, productive members of society.
Sometimes we have to lay aside even our most cherished stereotypes and be open minded if we are to be a truly inclusive society.

Well it just goes to show, Collingwood supporters can come from all walks of life. Some of them, over time and with love and support can even become useful, functioning, productive members of society.
Sometimes we have to lay aside even our most cherished stereotypes and be open minded if we are to be a truly inclusive society.

That's beautiful.

That's deep, man.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but he was on SEN last night, and he said that he is really keen to push up the ground and play midfield. He emphasised it quite a bit.

Also, on that note C4, I only mention it because of how persistent they were when they were asking him about it - but they brought up that he was "a bit of a (good-looking) rooster" and repeatedly asked him "how do you go with the women?". Honestly brought it up about 3 times, and he explained he was keeping it low-key. He did however say that whilst all of the guys in the leadership group are in relationships, Kane Lucas, Tom Bell, Nick Graham ("all the single boys") have a bit of competition amongst themselves in that regard. It would be awesome if they could have a competition amongst themselves about who could hit the most targets :drunk:

Also, on that note C4, I only mention it because of how persistent they were when they were asking him about it - but they brought up that he was "a bit of a (good-looking) rooster" and repeatedly asked him "how do you go with the women?". Honestly brought it up about 3 times, and he explained he was keeping it low-key. He did however say that whilst all of the guys in the leadership group are in relationships, Kane Lucas, Tom Bell, Nick Graham ("all the single boys") have a bit of competition amongst themselves in that regard. It would be awesome if they could have a competition amongst themselves about who could hit the most targets :drunk:

:facepalm:

Menzel looks like Nick Jonas.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but he was on SEN last night, and he said that he is really keen to push up the ground and play midfield. He emphasised it quite a bit.

Menzel is bigger than Dan Bilzerian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thy I always say good grief.. it comes from a time a couple of years ago when I worked for a South African and he told me off for the saying good god.

They are quite sensitive about blasphemy. On South African TV, "OMG"s for example are often treated as swear words and blanked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back