Toast Troy Menzel wins Rising Star nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Fevola? :eek:

*slaps own wrist*

Shouldn't even joke. Reportedly Troy has a good head on his shoulders so hopefully it's just a bit of white-line fever and frustration and never gets worse.

It's one thing to get cranky at poor delivery (admittedly I've been there) but we've got to make sure he doesn't start getting demonstrative and affecting others frame of mind.

Spot on. Some of that arm waving and stare-downs are somewhat petulant.

Great to be competitive but he's not yet the be-all and end-all of the forward line.

I just hope he isn't getting ahead of himself, seen too many players have a breakout year at a young age then just fade away. If he thinks he has made it on the back of this year i would suggest he is mistaken. He should be aiming at improving and being a consistent performer over a few years before rating himself too highly.

I'm loving the way he has played this year, just wary of conferring superstar status on him too early.

Spot on. Some of that arm waving and stare-downs are somewhat petulant.

Great to be competitive but he's not yet the be-all and end-all of the forward line.

Been watching for him when we go forward (over the last couple of weeks) and notice that a lot (not all) of his leads are either covered or he is leading in to close to the player with the ball.
I believe that the coaches / mentor will address this in their weekly reviews.

I just hope he isn't getting ahead of himself, seen too many players have a breakout year at a young age then just fade away. If he thinks he has made it on the back of this year i would suggest he is mistaken. He should be aiming at improving and being a consistent performer over a few years before rating himself too highly.

I'm loving the way he has played this year, just wary of conferring superstar status on him too early.
at his full potential imo only he could be a 50 goal a year player. but he isnt there yet so keep working

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Judd announces he is playing on in 2015, and now this exciting news about Menz 'Everything is coming up Milhouse' :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back