Two Planks. The welshing loser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, You wanted me to publicly note on the supercoach board that you beat me and eat humble pie?! .....well I'm calling you out. Seeing as youre a weasel & don't follow up on your bets. Name n shame is worth more than your useless word.

Just to recap for you all, a debate earlier in the year regarding Ablett (midfield thread) led to me proposing a $100 bet....

Really? You're trashing the bald master? Really?

Do me a favor and give me your SC team name so I can add you to rivals. That way you can watch Ablett & the mid pricers spank you each week. I'll even put a hundred dolla bill on it. Whatdaya say?

He promptly accepted this bet via a pm.

I made it quite clear in my first post that I'll add you to rivalries for head to head

Now you're ignoring me and making excuses. Bottom line, I dun give a * about the money, it's the principle....and YOU are a WELSHING SORE LOSER WHO DOESNT PAY UP ON HIS BETS. Stick that hundred up your ass.

Jiska perma ban this campaigner.

Last edited by a moderator:

672.gif

I always thought the word was Welch, but a bit of googling suggests they are interchangeable. At least some good has come of this welshing catastrophe, I've learnt something new.
I always thought it was Welch too, the other term is pretty denigrating to the people of Wales.

Or is that where it comes from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turkish bread

Greek easter, (actually this one is racist as it excludes all other orthodox Christians)

Egyptian Cotton

could do this all day
Way to ruin the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back