UFC 190 - Rousey V Correira

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
THE 0 MUST GO!!!

No way this can live up to 189 but its the next in line and Rousey. Anyway, thoughts, tips, stuff.

Women's Bantamweight Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Bethe Correia

Light Heavyweight Maurício Rua vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira

Heavyweight Antônio Silva vs. Soa Palelei

Women's Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Jessica Aguilar

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Neil Magny

Light Heavyweight Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins

Welterweight Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb

Bantamweight Iuri Alcântara vs. Leandro Issa

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Middleweight Vitor Miranda vs. Clint Hester

Bantamweight Hugo Viana vs. Guido Cannetti

Last edited:
So....when is it on ;)

Ronda.....EASY!!!

I thought both Nogs were on this card. Also, Sao vs Bigfoot = Should be fun

7 fight main card is weird. Rousey will do what she does, which is cool.

There's 3 fights on that main card that I don't care about at all.

Shogun/Nog should be pretty good and at least both won't get destroyed inside of a minute this time (or maybe we'll see a double KO). Seeing them fight now just makes me a bit sad though.

And speaking of sad, Bigfoot's fighting again. Don't have much more to say about that fight.

Gadelha/Aguilar is great and the fight I'm most interested in on the main card by far. Some of the prelims look good too, especially Maia/Magny.

7 fight main card is weird.

Well, there's six. Shao Khan and Liu Kang are characters from Mortal Kombat video games. I thought phantom13 was pulling a sly one to see if people were paying attention, but it appears to be a wikipedia edit.

Well, there's six. Shao Khan and Liu Kang are characters from Mortal Kombat video games. I thought phantom13 was pulling a sly one to see if people were paying attention, but it appears to be a wikipedia edit.

Original post edited, looks like there were a few fights on Wiki that dont appear on the UFC website. Main card down to 4 but the UFC site says the order is yet to be determined, i would think 1 of the last 2 fights on the fox sports section will be on the PPV.

Original post edited, looks like there were a few fights on Wiki that dont appear on the UFC website. Main card down to 4 but the UFC site says the order is yet to be determined, i would think 1 of the last 2 fights on the fox sports section will be on the PPV.

It looks like it is actually a 7 fight main card. The UFC website may not be listing the TUF Brazil finale fights and doesn't appear to list the Big Nog vs Struve fight which are all on wikipedia. I believe the extended main card is to do with the TUF Brazil fights being moved from card last month that was affected by the visa issues.

The 'main event' of the prelims on a PPV card is almost always a really good fight lately. I think Faber asked to be the last fight on the prelims a couple of times because he'd have more people watching him.

I heard that it was going to be a 7 fight main card a while ago. Now that the Mortal Kombat edit has been removed, it's Struve/Nog that was missing. Okay, so only 2 fights on the main card that I don't care about. That fight's sad as hell though. So many fighters on this card that I don't want to see still getting beat up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when was the last time we had TUF finals on a PPV?
I think it'd be the Wanderlei/Franklin 2 card. Wow, just remembered that was meant to be Wanderlei/Belfort 2. That must have been TUF Brazil 1 and now I think we're up to 4.

Edit: Just had a look. UFC 180 had TUF LA finals, but on the prelims. UFC 147 headlined by Wanderlei/Franklin was the last to have TUF finals on the main card of a PPV.

Last edited:
Looking at bestfightodds.com, they've got odds for which minute of round 1 Rousey wins in. Don't know if they have that on Australian betting sites. Never seen that sort of betting before for MMA fights, but I'm not much of a bettor myself. They've probably had these lines for past Rousey fights.

Edit: They had those same options for her Zingano fight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back