UFC to Sydney is 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I managed to score some premium seats about 4 rows back from ringside. Cost my mate in Sydney a fourtune but he can afford it.

Am totally psyched about the night cant wait.

I know and it is awesome. Why is it not on Mainevent?

I'm guessing it's for marketing reasons, to increase the exposure past the ones who normally get the PPVs. I must say i reckon Dana White knows what he's doing with the marketing side of things, i reckon the appeal of the UFC has increased over here since they started showing wired on Thursdays.

Apparently Michael Bisping has an Australian wife and three kids (who all have Australian passports).

Australia has a habit of adopting sporting stars.

Do you think we can claim the Count as one of our own at UFC 110?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Michael Bisping has an Australian wife and three kids (who all have Australian passports).

Australia has a habit of adopting sporting stars.

Do you think we can claim the Count as one of our own at UFC 110?

Not this time

wanderlei-silva-1_16501.jpg

I'm guessing it's for marketing reasons, to increase the exposure past the ones who normally get the PPVs. I must say i reckon Dana White knows what he's doing with the marketing side of things, i reckon the appeal of the UFC has increased over here since they started showing wired on Thursdays.

I only started following the UFC since UFC Wired starting screening on OneHD. :thumbsu:

I only started following the UFC since UFC Wired starting screening on OneHD. :thumbsu:

And you're not the only one, i've gotten a few mates into it since then as well. And i heard they're going to try and increase the amount of UFC on free to air on One, it's obviously rating well. They need a weekly free to air fight show so they can give the Ultimate Fighter the arse, i think it's run its race.

Good to see some semi-positive press for the event on FSN. Although the words brutal and violent were used quite a few times, they didn't attack it and even did a little interview with Sots. I can't see MMA ever being accepted by the general public but at least we know it's here to stay.

Good to see some semi-positive press for the event on FSN. Although the words brutal and violent were used quite a few times, they didn't attack it and even did a little interview with Sots. I can't see MMA ever being accepted by the general public but at least we know it's here to stay.

If boxing was accepted, so will MMA. Becoming mainstream is the first step in social acceptance.

Still going.

Introduced all the fighters.

Bit of a verbal stoush between wand and bisping

Dana's over the moon by the amount of support and sales in Oz. Wants to make it an annual event. Oz dvd sales are per head the best in the world.

Oz fighters Sinosic, Sotirpolous and Haseman excited by home crowd support.

EDIT: I got sent the link of facebook. Dunno why it didnt work? sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back