VFL VFL 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The both feet inside 50 kicking is pretty good. Worth at least a game or two to see if he can replicate at senior level. Needs to stop fading out in games though

I wish him all the best. I like his story but I fear he will be another on the bonfire of trier's. I guess we see long term.

Prob not gonna be able to do double header but will watch replay when it posts… seems it will be a dour affair

Go Catters

Not sure why the numbers only sort in descending order rather than ascending order, but according to VFL app, Dempsey will be on tired player after tonight

1688887201307.png

I'm confused by the uniform choice for tonight

Surely we should have been in all dark, including blue shorts and North in white, rather than the teams being a mix of both

IMG_3008.jpeg IMG_3009.jpeg

Not sure why the numbers only sort in descending order rather than ascending order, but according to VFL app, Dempsey will be on tired player after tonight

View attachment 1733317

I suppose he will just play a half in the VFL. Surprised you are allowed to play seniors and then VFL though. I know it happens a bit the other way but dropping back a level is a bit different. Maybe the AFL site is just wrong, wait and see I guess.

I suppose he will just play a half in the VFL. Surprised you are allowed to play seniors and then VFL though. I know it happens a bit the other way but dropping back a level is a bit different. Maybe the AFL site is just wrong, wait and see I guess.

I stuck around, will watch at least the first half - haven't seen Dempsey at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just look rushed everytime we get hands on the ball - seems more a case of throwing boot to ball and hoping we get on the end, rather than moving the ball with purpose or composure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back