Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

We're not going to get the stench of clique based unprofessionalism out of the club until we get rid of Koch. That Cassisi is allowed to run his mouth like this about a board member just shows how pathetically weak the leadership is.
Lol its because cassisi is just sucking off Koch and the other board members. He's Kochies little eunuch. Kept at arms length but still privvy to important information.

Let's not act as if Warren is working 12 hour days in an isolated office cocooned from society. His AA radio gig I'm pretty sure is two segments a week taking roughly a half hour each, and then he calls the Port game each week as well. As for his court case, I would be extremely concerned if he was the one reading through the legal judgements and trying to formulate his own opinion on how to proceed. Anyone who has been involved in such a situation will appreciate that the lawyers in this case do all the heavy lifting and he merely gives the tick or cross at the end of it.

The reason I highlighted Warren's absence was because Cassisi organised it, and I know for a fact that he did not invite Warren. Warren's omission is a repeated snipe by Dom, and unless people call it out for what it is, it will continue. Everyone knows that Dom has had an issue with Warren ever since Warren went with his "untenable" comment last year - and that was because Dom took it personal as he was on the footy committee. Anyone who gives Dom an ear or two will know he has no problem ranting about how he can't stand Warren, and he has made this known to plenty of former team mates unprompted.

The pot shots need to end. Warren is a Director of the Club and both he and Dom are supposed to be working together on the Club's footy committee.

Based on the information I've been provided my interpretation of Dom's actions over the last 12 months or so are those which would fit in high school cliques, not a professional footy Club. As absurd as it sounds, the Club's executive would be wise to remind Dom that he and Warren are on the same team now.
Dom sounds like an immature twat. Chris Davies is the one I want gone, along with Hinkley of course.

We're not going to get the stench of clique based unprofessionalism out of the club until we get rid of Koch. That Cassisi is allowed to run his mouth like this about a board member just shows how pathetically weak the leadership is.
Yep. Koch is a classic dictator.

All men are created equal, just some more equal than others.

He is happy to roll out the board expectations and restrictions for Warren but then doesn't uphold them himself or expect his pets too.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tredrea was the best player in the competition that year. We have 0 AFL premierships without him. Full stop. He deserves the title of premiership captain with no qualifier.

Yeah, you know we’re through the looking glass as a football club when Port fans are downplaying Warren Tredrea’s playing career.

Some of the angles being surfed since his ‘untenable’ comment and beyond have been utterly bizarre.

Yeah, you know we’re through the looking glass as a football club when Port fans are downplaying Warren Tredrea’s playing career.

Some of the angles being surfed since his ‘untenable’ comment and beyond have been utterly bizarre.

Um, you realise on the honour board at the club it says Matthew Primus was captain in 2004???

I dealt with Cassisi a few years ago regarding a home loan and I found his approach a bit unprofessional. But that was 8 years ago, when he was relatively knew in his new role. He might have matured a bit since. Or not.

Cucksissy Home Loans

Sick of renting? Former Port Adelaide champion and inspirational captain Dom Cucksissy is here to help you realise your dream of home ownership. Draw a line in the sand and call Cucksissy Home Loans today!

Cucksissy Home Loans

Sick of renting? Former Port Adelaide champion and inspirational captain Dom Cucksissy is here to help you realise your dream of home ownership. Draw a line in the sand and call Cucksissy Home Loans today!
Imagine bum sniffing david koch of all people lmao

Wasn't Cassisi at the heart of the 'Lord of the Flies' factional bullshit during the late Choco era that led to both Burgoyne brothers leaving/retiring?
Must have been as the fallout was he become captain with very few discernible traits of one.

Cassisi is a lot closer to Duncanson than Koch. Duncanson reckons his board didnt get enough recognition for the big moves they did re pushing for AO and fighting with SANFL so that AFL would get rid of them as our licence holder.

Abernethy running was part of a Duncanson move. Richo is closer to Duncanson than Koch.

Koch will go soon, and I think Duncanson wants to get back on the board. He knows Cos Cardone isnt palatable as the next chair so he probably sees his opportunity there.

Tredders winning the board election puts a bit of spanner in those works. Duncanson probably saw Aber and Dom get elected in 2024 and 2025 respectively and then lobby the AFL to be appointed onto the board and help sure up his power base.

Opposition leader David Spears yesterday said something about needing to be better organised about its factions, a bit like the Labor party. Malinauskas replied with a - and David Spears wants more factions??

There are always factions at any decent sized organisation, especially where power and ego are involved, so no surprise there are a few at Port. Luckily we dont have as many as Collingwood. For all his ego and hubris, McGuire's master stroke was keeping the large Collingwood factions under control over his 20+ years as Prez.

Post Koch, there will be a bit of power play fight and vacumn filling.

Wasn't Cassisi at the heart of the 'Lord of the Flies' factional bullshit during the late Choco era that led to both Burgoyne brothers leaving/retiring?
Honestly seems like he could be at the heart of way more of the problems since he came to the club than we've realised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cassisi is a lot closer to Duncanson than Koch. Duncanson reckons his board didnt get enough recognition for the big moves they did re pushing for AO and fighting with SANFL so that AFL would get rid of them as our licence holder.

Abernethy running was part of a Duncanson move. Richo is closer to Duncanson than Koch.

Koch will go soon, and I think Duncanson wants to get back on the board. He knows Cos Cardone isnt palatable as the next chair so he probably sees his opportunity there.

Tredders winning the board election puts a bit of spanner in those works. Duncanson probably saw Aber and Dom get elected in 2024 and 2025 respectively and then lobby the AFL to be appointed onto the board and help sure up his power base.

Opposition leader David Spears yesterday said something about needing to be better organised about its factions, a bit like the Labor party. Malinauskas replied with a - and David Spears wants more factions??

There are always factions at any decent sized organisation, especially where power and ego are involved, so no surprise there are a few at Port. Luckily we dont have as many as Collingwood. For all his ego and hubris, McGuire's master stroke was keeping the large Collingwood factions under control over his 20+ years as Prez.

It's like the jockeying inside a mafia family minus the whacking.

Let's not act as if Warren is working 12 hour days in an isolated office cocooned from society. His AA radio gig I'm pretty sure is two segments a week taking roughly a half hour each, and then he calls the Port game each week as well. As for his court case, I would be extremely concerned if he was the one reading through the legal judgements and trying to formulate his own opinion on how to proceed. Anyone who has been involved in such a situation will appreciate that the lawyers in this case do all the heavy lifting and he merely gives the tick or cross at the end of it.

The reason I highlighted Warren's absence was because Cassisi organised it, and I know for a fact that he did not invite Warren. Warren's omission is a repeated snipe by Dom, and unless people call it out for what it is, it will continue. Everyone knows that Dom has had an issue with Warren ever since Warren went with his "untenable" comment last year - and that was because Dom took it personal as he was on the footy committee. Anyone who gives Dom an ear or two will know he has no problem ranting about how he can't stand Warren, and he has made this known to plenty of former team mates unprompted.

The pot shots need to end. Warren is a Director of the Club and both he and Dom are supposed to be working together on the Club's footy committee.

Based on the information I've been provided my interpretation of Dom's actions over the last 12 months or so are those which would fit in high school cliques, not a professional footy Club. As absurd as it sounds, the Club's executive would be wise to remind Dom that he and Warren are on the same team now.

Looks like Warren will have to carry Dom in these executive roles just like he did his footy career

Speaking of Malinauskas, he could be an interesting one to keep an eye on as a future chairman post politics. Fits the bill in a lot of ways if he were interested in the position.
I'm pretty sure I've seen this post about Marshall, and Weatherill, which just further highlights the fact that Koch has been here too long.

Speaking of Malinauskas, he could be an interesting one to keep an eye on as a future chairman post politics. Fits the bill in a lot of ways if he were interested in the position.
I like how he doesn’t send his kids to the public school in his electorate but the best girls school in Adelaide

Don't want Duncanson anywhere near the club again. He has his chance and ****ed up royally!

Are they at Wildy? Weatherill did the same thing. These Left Wing Warriors really practice what they preach.
Weatherill sent his kids to his local public primary school. My kids went to the same school.
However, as soon as he lost the election, they were packed straight off to Wilderness (his kids, not mine)

No offence to the standing of our club but I imagine that Malinauskas would have his future post SA politics set a lot higher than football club politics.

Don't want a (former) politician of any persuasion near the PAFC.

Yeah we all hate politics and politicians but you’d be naive not to realise that the governance of the AFL is ALL about politics.

And we shouldn’t forget the behind the scenes work of former Treasurer Kevin Foley in making the Adelaide Oval redevelopment happen while the SANFL and crows fought tooth and nail to stop it.

Dom sounds like an immature twat. Chris Davies is the one I want gone, along with Hinkley of course.

Okay, I will add Chris Davies to the list. So far I have David Koch, Ken Hinkley, Matthew Richardson, Cos Cardone, Holly Ransom, Chris Davies and I am including Jed McEntee. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back