West Indies Presidents XI v Australians May 27-29

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to find a way to get Voges into the team, he would be a big asset for an away Ashes series.
I know you love both and would have them both in your XI, but if only one can make the team, would you rather it be Marsh or Voges?

IMO they're fighting for the same spot. We love playing allrounders (and kind of need to with Harris in the team).

I know you love both and would have them both in your XI, but if only one can make the team, would you rather it be Marsh or Voges?

IMO they're fighting for the same spot. We love playing allrounders (and kind of need to with Harris in the team).
As much as I want Voges in the side, Shaun Marsh will get first crack after his century against the Presidents XI.

As much as I want Voges in the side, Shaun Marsh will get first crack after his century against the Presidents XI.
There is talk that Rogers may miss out with Marsh opening... But surely performances in that match don't count for anything. I would have thought it was a match just get a bit of time in the middle and accustomed to the conditions... The standard of opposition was lower than any shield team that takes the park each weekend - which is slightly concerning given how thoroughly outplayed we were by them.

There is talk that Rogers may miss out with Marsh opening... But surely performances in that match don't count for anything. I would have thought it was a match just get a bit of time in the middle and accustomed to the conditions... The standard of opposition was lower than any shield team that takes the park each weekend - which is slightly concerning given how thoroughly outplayed we were by them.
Rogers a confirmed out with concussion

Warner
S. Marsh
Smith
Clarke (c)
Voges
Watson
Haddin (+)
Johnson
Starc
Lyon
Hazlewood

That's pretty close to what I'd like to see, but suspect we are looking to bring Ahmed in as a second spinner. I don't understand why Clarke and Voges are batting in each others usual position though?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-australia-2015/content/story/883257.html

Brettig's article doesn't shed any light as it was already known Marsh was going to be in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back