Western Warriors 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Futures Side absolutely pumped today 6/440 at the close.

Dixon 18 overs 1/108 - going at 6's.

Richardson 13 Overs 0/75 - 5.76 an over.

Duffield 18 overs 0/32.

That tells me that Dixon is done on the Warriors list, Richardson better start to pull his finger out in the longer format and Duff can still hold up an end.

O'Connor started reasonably well getting the two openers but nothing after that.

More worried about the next two in line from a pace perspective, not sure either of them could have performed any worse.

Going to be hard to go deep in the shield season if another one goes down.

CN off to T20, Dorf cooked, Mackin will be lucky to play consistently. Paris is a sneeze away from a Hammy.

Might end up with Hogan, Rimmington Moody and Tye the way we are going and that means big scores against.

And already 2 down.

3/32 - With respect to Dixon and Richardson - they are in the game when batsmen are going after them.

Neither display the ability to get batsmen out if they aren't actively chasing runs or taking risks, neither have the tools to dislodge a bat yet.

I have seen absolutely nothing from Dixon which suggests this will change - Richardson is still young and has time on his side.

And it appears the selectors agree - despite not taking a wicket in this game Duffield looks to have been rested in the second innings in prep for the upcoming shield match.

That or he's injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've followed him for about 10 years, always been one of my favourites, but never thought I'd see this

View attachment 215329

Owner of a world record currently as well.

Most number of consecutive runs without being dismissed. Broke Tendulkars record today.

Alcohol.Think Again Western Warriors squad: Michael Klinger (c), Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Will Bosisto, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Harris, Michael Hogan, David Moody, Joel Paris, Nathan Rimmington, Ashton Turner, Sam Whiteman

On ya Paris :thumbsu:. Any chance of a ******* decent pitch? My game on synthetic had about as much in it for the bowlers as this game.

Not necessarily. It depends on whether Hogan goes around again next summer.
Hope he does. Good servant of WA cricket.

Can someone please explain to me what happened with the NCN for Paris sub that was made?

CA decided that NCN would play the first two days for match fitness and they also decided that Paris needed to be rested for the first two days and would come in when NCN was removed from the game.

But because NCN didn't bowl enough over the first two days they got him to stay a bit longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back