MMA-UFC What would you like the UFC 200 card to be like?

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like Nunes, glad she got a shot. She was great against McMann and did it comfortably against Shevchenko.

Her cardio has been a knock in the past so wonder how she goes if she can't finish it early.

Holm obviously not getting a rematch as well. Is there a genuine feud there between her and Dana? There's been words in the past obviously, I don't know how serious it is though. Could be saving her for Ronda or something but I do wonder.

I really like Nunes, glad she got a shot. She was great against McMann and did it comfortably against Shevchenko.

Her cardio has been a knock in the past so wonder how she goes if she can't finish it early.

Holm obviously not getting a rematch as well. Is there a genuine feud there between her and Dana? There's been words in the past obviously, I don't know how serious it is though. Could be saving her for Ronda or something but I do wonder.
supposibly there is a fair bit of bad blood between hollys manager and dana.

pretty sure he would like holly, because, how could u not? but he hate the guy that represents her. cant remember why but i heard about it on a podcast just after the holm v tate fight.

Correct but that never stopped people including Tate saying the Rousey was ducking Cyroid
Rousey said she'd fight Carano above 135 pounds. Wouldn't fight Cyborg though. And didn't Rousey decide to drop down to 135 before Cyborg failed a drug test? If you don't want to call it ducking I don't know what you want to call it. She pretty clearly never wanted to fight Cyborg. She made sure she stayed away from Cyborg.

Cyroid - that's a good one. Got any other funny nicknames for fighters who've popped for roids?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rousey said she'd fight Carano above 135 pounds. Wouldn't fight Cyborg though. And didn't Rousey decide to drop down to 135 before Cyborg failed a drug test? If you don't want to call it ducking I don't know what you want to call it. She pretty clearly never wanted to fight Cyborg. She made sure she stayed away from Cyborg.

Cyroid - that's a good one. Got any other funny nicknames for fighters who've popped for roids?
Rousey pre UFC was signed to fight Cyroid
Justino even tried to use that to lessen her roid ban

How is Tate supposedly ducking Cyborg anyway? She's said that she'd fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Something Rousey was completely against when she was the champion. Publicly Tate is clearly anything but ducking Cyborg. Maybe behind closed doors it's a different story, but nobody on here has any idea about that.

I really don't get it. The situations with Rousey and Tate are completely different.

Rousey doesn't want to fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Tate says Rousey's ducking her.
Tate says she's willing to fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Then gets booked in a title fight. Rousey fans say Tate's ducking Cyborg. Lol.

Now that Rousey doesn't have the belt she can fight Cyborg. :thumbsu:

How is Tate supposedly ducking Cyborg anyway? She's said that she'd fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Something Rousey was completely against when she was the champion. Publicly Tate is clearly anything but ducking Cyborg. Maybe behind closed doors it's a different story, but nobody on here has any idea about that.

I really don't get it. The situations with Rousey and Tate are completely different.

Rousey doesn't want to fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Tate says Rousey's ducking her.
Tate says she's willing to fight Cyborg at a catch weight. Then gets booked in a title fight. Rousey fans say Tate's ducking Cyborg. Lol.

Now that Rousey doesn't have the belt she can fight Cyborg. :thumbsu:
for once the 135 division actually makes sense for once. think about the only rematch on offer should of been Rousey against holm because of her standing as champion for a decent amount of time, she wasnt ready holm loses to Tate. ok so now that put Rousey and Holm back into the field they need to get wins to put them into contention again. Nunes is the only fight that makes sense . Holm doesnt deserve a rematch with tate it was her first title defense and she got finished, wasnt like controversial judging or anything like that.

now also waiting in the wings is Zingano who last fight was a loss she needs to get back into contention so you go her v Pena perfect in an ideal world Id throw Rhonda and Holly in a 5 round match for #1 contender and there you have it a nice competitive divison lots of big fights to be had.

See how cyborg looks at 140 more than likley you will see people like holly, cat and possibly tate fight her at some stage but right now why bother so many great fights to be had

I think tate has more wins against stronger opponents than rousey TBH

No, as said above, Holm is the only matching opponent Tate has a win over that Rousey doesn't. Kaufman and Zingano are in Rouseys favour, plus Davis, Carmouche, McMann. It's easy to discount Ronda because of Correira but she's generally fought the best and beaten them pretty comfortably.

No, as said above, Holm is the only matching opponent Tate has a win over that Rousey doesn't. Kaufman and Zingano are in Rouseys favour, plus Davis, Carmouche, McMann. It's easy to discount Ronda because of Correira but she's generally fought the best and beaten them pretty comfortably.

Yep, I don't see how someone could argue against that to be honest.

I dunno.. Those decisions against Rin Nakai & Jessica Eye are pretty hard for Rousey to top. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back