WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any way, you guys are so negative towards struggling clubs, atlesst give them credit for surving! Have a heart! When we win a game or 2, or be more competitive, I'll be coming back and be shoving it in ya faces, ya negative dogs
What win a game against North Sunshine and you will spray everyone 😂😂😂

You went from a strong comp to a weak comp then brag about beating a side (who is not currently on the longest losing streak in Victoria mind you)

Good start on here elite bag multiple other clubs the committee x-players and then call everyone dogs on here because they think you should go back to being called Rockbank?

You went from a strong comp to a weak comp then brag about beating a side (who is not currently on the longest losing streak in Victoria mind you)

Good start on here elite bag multiple other clubs the committee x-players and then call everyone dogs on here because they think you should go back to being called Rockbank?
Grow up mate, clearly don't have anything nice to say or whatnot so don't, like I said you probably couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag let alone play footy

It’s so great to see Elite join the big footy.. we just need more Braybrook and Albanvale nuffies to come back to big footy and the Div 2 thread will be back to its glory days..

O

I was the one suggesting to reverting back to rockbank to get some sense of identity i don’t back down from that

And the ex committee deserves some of the crap coming their way due to the way they treated sponsors but at the same time I do understand how hard it it being on a committee everyone has a complaint I’ve been on club committees in the past

They’ve come back from worse positions thanks to Smitty so I’m sure long term they’ll be ok

If anything that club knows how to survive same with north sunshine gotta. Respect that other clubs fold for less

I give credit to Rockbank as they keep going. Very difficult area to get players in. Nice surface but no families around that side of the freeway really. If they can hold tight it might improve with houses going up but it’s a long process. But they could easily throw it in but they continue to go on. 👏👏
Mate have another look there building estates and houses the other side of the railway line.
Grant you they may not be afl minded migrants but give it time Rockbank may be powerful one day.

Mate have another look there building estates and houses the other side of the railway line.
Grant you they may not be afl minded migrants but give it time Rockbank may be powerful one day.
Didn’t the Club receive a Grant last year to upgrade facilities as well?
SurEly with upgraded facilities it will help with recruiting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week they had about 20, the last few weeks have been 35, currently have 50 on the list and alot of good talent they have recruited under the radar and will surprise a few, bray brook will struggle espically with points, and rams are doing well with sponsorships so just keep an eye out! Their spine has been covered which they haven't had in a few years!
How’s that spine coming along and the 50 on the list?

Had another drive past what a joke just be honest the season is getting closer I will report back on your first practice match hearing you won’t get two teams up.

How did the comp allow this?

Glenorden has withdrawn from Division 2 in 2024. Will field a 3rds team instead. League will now have to re-do fixture again for the second year in a row.
Really makes you wonder how a pretty successful senior club like Orden got to this point.

They won a premiership in 2019 (i think)

Really makes you wonder how a pretty successful senior club like Orden got to this point.

They won a premiership in 2019 (i think)

In reality they've been a bit erratic over the years. Been times when they've been quite strong with juniors, won a D2 premiership but they never recovered from their years in D1.

Came down a weaker club, lost their juniors and struggled ever since.

Important the doors are still open, good luck to them. Still running an Auskick, so the light flickers. Build slowly and re-join D2 when they're ready.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back