WRFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely seems like Braybrook is falling apart, rumours of infighting between 1s and 2s and the coaches. Sounds like last year when they had punch ons between their own playing group at their mid season ball.

At the end of the day it's the Suns & Cobras year (unfortunately) and Braybrook will fall short in finals yet again.

On a side note, Dempser Park needs more than a bulldozer to fix that quicksand mud pit of a ground. Was there last weekend and nearly sank and got caught in their s**t show of a field. Torch it up, fold them and Lavo into one abysmal side.

Ah well.. I think that’s enough Braybrook bashing.

What is everyone’s final ladder prediction? After the past month, aside from the top 2 and bottom 2 nothing is certain.

Last edited:

Top 3 is set

Will heights finish 4th or will Tarneit pull a rabbit out of the hat

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What I will say about Braybrook is that if you have players who think they are above team and club values then the coach is on a hiding to nothing. It sounds like to me that Vinnie trying to change culture but too many broken links in the chain.
Ladder, that is easy.

Suns
Cobras

DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest
Braybrook
Sunny Heights
Tarneit

Sunshine North, Laverton

There is a lot of talk about Tarneit at the moment and how well they are travelling. Can they beat the Suns?
Gut feeling is that it could be very ugly for Tarneit this week. After watching the video of Suns coach when they played Braybrook it wouldn't surprise me if he has the Suns players up for Tarneit considering the 2 clubs don't like each other.

There is a lot of talk about Tarneit at the moment and how well they are travelling. Can they beat the Suns?
Gut feeling is that it could be very ugly for Tarneit this week. After watching the video of Suns coach when they played Braybrook it wouldn't surprise me if he has the Suns players up for Tarneit considering the 2 clubs don't like each other.
Agree, I think Tarneit have improved a bit but who they are playing this week, well this is a different level of football.

Agree, I think Tarneit have improved a bit but who they are playing this week, well this is a different level of football.

Tarneit has improved a great deal but agree Suns & Cobras are miles ahead.

Heights, Braybrook and Tarneit I think there’s no much in it right now.

If Braybrook does get it’s act together over the next 2 weeks then they’ll maintain a clear gap over Heights & Titans. That’s a big if though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarneit will win this week, cobras to remain undefeated in a thriller and heights to dominate north sunny.

Scott Mizzi game number 500 this week.
Has played at Heights, Lavo, Deer Park (maybe a few more). Either way 500 is a darn good effort.
Easy fix when the wife admins every club he plays at. 500 games my foot . The bloke can barely walk at times.
Lose cannon should of been celebrating with his club and family but instead rolled up with a belly full to a women's game to hurl abuse .

Good result for suns now 1-1 going into a first final look at team sheet plenty of outs for cobras plus cachia didn’t play for suns

Just had a look Johnson and Montrose against Cachia and 10 goal victory, that’s about even

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Braybrook has made the call to forfeit the reserves game today against North Sunshine’s reserves due to fears of being beat up. Scared of North’s thuggery.

Very unBraybrook like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back