WRFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect Suns will win and will indeed want to go up
Will they keep div 3 that’s the big question?
to Div 2 / and west foots should come down but have previously stated they do not want to go down to Div 3. So , once again the duck will have a important decision to make. But he’ll eff it up .
Will be interesting to see how the Sharks go in Div 1 / they’ll need to recruit (and spend $ ) to be competitive.

After looking at the TOTY it is clear that the WRFL have no idea who or how to pick the team. You have at least 12 notable absentees from this years team. Why anybody from Tarneit or Laverton would be picked, also some of the players picked, head scratchers. The 4 biggest names not in team, J Vella SH, P Tomelty SUNS, B Saric ALB & L Zammit Braybrook.

Quite a few sunshine heights players very stiff to miss also

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

to Div 2 / and west foots should come down but have previously stated they do not want to go down to Div 3. So , once again the duck will have a important decision to make. But he’ll eff it up .
Will be interesting to see how the Sharks go in Div 1 / they’ll need to recruit (and spend $ ) to be competitive.
Bit out of date with the info here

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree about West Footscray......... 2016 bottom 2017 bottom 2018 2nd bottom 2019 3rd bottom 2021 bottom 2022 bottom 5 wooden spoons in 6 seasons and no games in 2020

Last edited:
I am expecting the Suns to win by plus 30. The damage will start from the middle with Foster and P Tomelty driving it to forwards where Cachia and Jago will capitalise. There will be a heavy reliance on James Grubb but don't expect Braybrook's backs to be able with stand the constant ball coming in.
I would expect 1 of the 4 players from Suns mentioned to capture the BOG 🏅

Agree about West Footscray......... 2016 bottom 2017 bottom 2018 bottom 2019 3rd bottom 2021 bottom 2022 bottom 5 wooden spoons in 6 seasons and no games in 2020
Incorrect though close not bottom in 2018 and not wanting to go down was in the past. Issue will be ensuring there is a viable division 3 that actually serves the purpose it was set up for which is actually WRFL headquarters decision nothing else that was in the post you were agreeing with

Braybrook kicking themselves out of this grand final? Have missed 4 sitters 20m straight in front should be 5 goals up at 20 min mark
This is ****ed, is anyone there? Must be blowing a gale there or something.

Attachments

• B721125D-10CB-4425-B623-B5D67CFE4E9F.jpeg
    B721125D-10CB-4425-B623-B5D67CFE4E9F.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 97

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m there. Both sides missing plenty of easy chances. Wind has definitely picked up though. Lots of rushed points for Wyndham. I’d argue the one goal they have was actually touched before it went over the line. I’m on the goal line. Braybrooks pace and handball is dominating the game.

I’m there. Both sides missing plenty of easy chances. Wind has definitely picked up though. Lots of rushed points for Wyndham. I’d argue the one goal they have was actually touched before it went over the line. I’m on the goal line. Braybrooks pace and handball is dominating the game.
Wind has picked up? Literally no wind at all. I want whatever you’re on

Umpiring is atrocious so far. Braybrook should probably be another 3-4 up tbh

Incorrect though close not bottom in 2018 and not wanting to go down was in the past. Issue will be ensuring there is a viable division 3 that actually serves the purpose it was set up for which is actually WRFL headquarters decision nothing else that was in the post you were agreeing with

I’m not sure of your angle Lachy Levy are you saying it’s not the leagues decision whether a club goes up or down?? And what of my post is incorrect info? I may be wrong about Wests not wanting to go down to div3 ( and happy to be ) but they have stated as much previously…
0 and 18 ain’t good for anyone.
As for the league ‘ensuring a viable div3 that actually serves the purpose for which it was setup’ ….. well, what was that purpose, I wonder.
Div 3 is in the ‘too hard basket’ and has been for some time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back