WRFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Brookers!

Suns tried to bash the boys but that worked against them. Good on the suns for fighting back.

Credit to the Braybrook players they peaked at the right time and are deserved premiers!

1 horse race.
This post was made hours after the Suns defeated the Cobras in the Semi Final.

While most here would have agreed that the Suns were favourite, your post can be viewed as disrespectful and arrogant. I hope you've learnt something from this silly post.

Up the Brookers!

Suns tried to bash the boys but that worked against them. Good on the suns for fighting back.

Credit to the Braybrook players they peaked at the right time and are deserved premiers!
agree. Some of those Suns players ( they know who they are ) were going the man and looked foolish and second rate. Tatts don't make one tuff or fast. Brookers number 1 absolutely towelled up his opponent who would not look out of place in Oxford St.

Captain - 8 Aidan O’Rafferty

Thought Aidan, L Zammit, Papa or even a couple of backs could have won it. Great team effort.
O'Rafferty was a deserved winner, Papa or Ricky Howell also could have won it. The backline all played well as a unit but Kyle Disera surely had to be in the calculations as well

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Braybrook won it? But how? They lost 8 out of 9 games against the finalists inseason. They played the finalists in the last 3 rounds home and away and lost. Their coach was outed for the finals. They won? Wow!

Great win by the Brookers. Good game with a good sized crowd

Braybrook won it? But how? They lost 8 out of 9 games against the finalists inseason. They played the finalists in the last 3 rounds home and away and lost. Their coach was outed for the finals. They won? Wow!

That’s why the wins so good, backs against the wall, drinks would be going down great today. I’m the first to admit I thought suns and cobras were miles ahead and the results during the year backed that, but woweee what a finals series the brookers played. Well done and enjoy. Now please all move to Div 2 forum and tell them how good you are every pre season till you win it again 😂

Pre season they were talking about three teams being contenders. Suns, Albanvale and Braybrook. They probably underachieved during the H&A season. No real suprise for me although i thought the Suns would win.

That’s why the wins so good, backs against the wall, drinks would be going down great today. I’m the first to admit I thought suns and cobras were miles ahead and the results during the year backed that, but woweee what a finals series the brookers played. Well done and enjoy. Now please all move to Div 2 forum and tell them how good you are every pre season till you win it again 😂

The transition will be made - RIP Division 3 thread

I agree with the disera call. He just kept knocking up getting that ball on the wing all day. The outlet out of the back and just super competitive even when outnumbered to halve the contest. First time have seen Cashia play. Just seems a lead up and mark type of player. Not a crash and bash forward who they needed to split some packs and make the brookers backline second guess a bit in the air. Also didn’t seem to coach much out on the field thought the runner would go to him more for ideas. Impressed how he never lost his cool though even when things weren’t going their way he never sooked or call out team mates mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both, John Mangos who coached the finals amd has signed on for the next 2 years and Vinnie was called up by the players

Just from the outside and I dont mean to be rude but it seems like the Brookers lifted a notch and played a more freestyle game of footy when the assistant took over. I’d be happy to keep him as coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back