WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Big few weeks comming up for a few clubs not just for the divvy 2 but also divvy 3 braybrook vs sanctuary lakes this week intresting to see how that match goes after seeing SL get outplayed by a stronger fitter better skilled albanvale outfit on the weekend take the weather out if it but albanvale beat them b4 the rain showed up. And gee cant wait for wests vs parkside n ML vs north footscray gunna be very important games

Big few weeks comming up for a few clubs not just for the divvy 2 but also divvy 3 braybrook vs sanctuary lakes this week intresting to see how that match goes after seeing SL get outplayed by a stronger fitter better skilled albanvale outfit on the weekend take the weather out if it but albanvale beat them b4 the rain showed up. And gee cant wait for wests vs parkside n ML vs north footscray gunna be very important games

Money lakes season over/cash ,got no cash divvy 3 in two years went the wrong way about building a club.

Money lakes season over/cash ,got no cash divvy 3 in two years went the wrong way about building a club.
Look be it right or wrong ML went for broke they where just beatin by better sides last year but if u look at how CSare fairing they started from scratch now slowly comming up but there a few years away yet if there better players last i think ML are just falling back to where they should have started they set the bar high n wat was expected was a little to much so yes they are worse thenlast year but as a club i would think there gunna be better off then SL for a long time to come

My tips for the weekend
Braybrook over sanctuary lakes by 25 pts
Glenorden over caroline springs by 80+
North footscray over ML by 50+
Albanvale over north sunshine by 100+
West footscray over parkside by 2 straight kicks and match of the round
Wyndhamvale over sunny heights by 80+
Taneit over lavo by 6 pts

Last edited:
My tips for the weekend
Braybrook over sanctuary lakes by 25 pts
Glenorden over caroline springs by 80+
North footscray over ML by 50+
Albanvale over north sunshine by 100+
West footscray over parkside by 2 straight kicks and match of the round
Wyndhamvale over sunny heights by 80+
Taneit over lavo by 6 pts

have you heard lavo's ins, some big names including Cameron Beazley, i reckon the will beat Tarneit by 25.

Braybrook and SL will be a close one and can go either way i reckon.
Glen orden will win by about 50 not 80+
Other than that in my opinion of course, i reckon you are right! I really like the way you are going with West Footscray, i reckon they can pull off an upset here, some big outs from Parkside with Buttigieg and a couple more and Wests get Adam Yze in, should be a ripper!

Match of the round this week, should be an absolute belter. You are right seeds.. Parkside lineup riddled with outs, ruck man Lockhart Buttigeg and Ryan on suspension just to name a few... Won't be anywhere near full strength. Depth will be tested. The addition of A. Yze will also no doubt cause headaches. Would West be going in as favourites?

Match of the round this week, should be an absolute belter. You are right seeds.. Parkside lineup riddled with outs, ruck man Lockhart Buttigeg and Ryan on suspension just to name a few... Won't be anywhere near full strength. Depth will be tested. The addition of A. Yze will also no doubt cause headaches. Would West be going in as favourites?
It's called depth. If they ain't got it then ah well.

As my man The Rock always said... don't sing it. Bring it.

My tip West by 30+ with or without these outs.

;)

have you heard lavo's ins, some big names including Cameron Beazley, i reckon the will beat Tarneit by 25.

Braybrook and SL will be a close one and can go either way i reckon.
Glen orden will win by about 50 not 80+
Other than that in my opinion of course, i reckon you are right! I really like the way you are going with West Footscray, i reckon they can pull off an upset here, some big outs from Parkside with Buttigieg and a couple more and Wests get Adam Yze in, should be a ripper!
Who else have they picked up other than Beazley though? Not too much from what I've heard

It's called depth. If they ain't got it then ah well.

As my man The Rock always said... don't sing it. Bring it.

My tip West by 30+ with or without these outs.

;)

Right you are GSW, every club certainly needs depth if they want to compete on the last day in September. I look forward to watching two quality outfits. Parkside seem to find something on their home deck. I doubt whether the result will be decided by more than 5 goals. 5pm today all will be revealed

GSW your prediction of a West Footscray win by 30+ was miles off.. West only looked competitive in patches today Parkside completed dominated on the spread from the contest. West fought back in the third to their credit... But Parkside had their measure all day.. Buttigeg was unbelievable 48 possessions 17 marks and a goal or 2. Best on ground for mine however was Aaron McHutchison.. What an unbelievable number he did on Damien Yze, can barely recall him getting anywhere near it. From the sidelines it was a great game to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GSW your prediction of a West Footscray win by 30+ was miles off.. West only looked competitive in patches today Parkside completed dominated on the spread from the contest. West fought back in the third to their credit... But Parkside had their measure all day.. Buttigeg was unbelievable 48 possessions 17 marks and a goal or 2. Best on ground for mine however was Aaron McHutchison.. What an unbelievable number he did on Damien Yze, can barely recall him getting anywhere near it. From the sidelines it was a great game to watch.
So he had 48 possessions and 17 marks that's pretty precise considering you don't know how many goals he kicked...

Tips are tips bloke.
Going against the wind wasn't the right choice IMHO.
Parkside were class all day from there on.
When we came without a couple goals in the third I thought wowie here we go...
Was a great game tbh I didn't even notice this blokes so called 48 touches. I would've said 20 if I didn't know the exact number.
Anyway see ya in finals

I was at Sanctuary Lakes v Braybrook. Really impressed by a few of the Sharks mosquito fleet, just ran all over the top of Braybrook. Divi 3 is an open race at the moment.

I was at Sanctuary Lakes v Braybrook. Really impressed by a few of the Sharks mosquito fleet, just ran all over the top of Braybrook. Divi 3 is an open race at the moment.
Yeah its great introducing divvy 3 i think it will prove to be a success especially that braybrook beat albanvale who beat sanctuary lakes who beat braybrook so divvy 3 is gunna look great plus looks laverton will slot into that 4th spot n can play in a final series

i am very interested in the div 3 race, it is going to be a ripper! any stand out players from SL that we should look out for? i know Braybrooks good players but dont know much about SL, might go down to featherbrook to watch them against North Sunny on saturday.

i am very interested in the div 3 race, it is going to be a ripper! any stand out players from SL that we should look out for? i know Braybrooks good players but dont know much about SL, might go down to featherbrook to watch them against North Sunny on saturday.
The skipper Chris Debono was very good around the stoppages, just a big body in tight, looked to cop an injury late so who knows how bad that is. You will definitely notice Bryce McCartney who has real leg speed and a beautiful left foot kick, Danny Hutcheson is another strong mid. I think Chris Neville has had a decent year as well on forward and back flanks, didn't play Saturday though. They have some good young mids and small forwards, just lack a few real big blokes to play at both ends

I was at that game and I wasn't too impressed with either side. I thought the sharks were fairly soft (justifiable as they have a young team) but they definitely had the run in their legs in the second half which allowed them to take the 4 points

What are everyone's predictions for how many Yze will kick this week against Tarneit?

Really who cares how many he will kick!

Looking ahead to the split some still some big games to be played

Rd 11 Wyndham vale vs glen Orden will be a cracker listening to the radio Saturday stu daly already looking for excuses blaming Wyndham vale for having there past players day on again against glen Orden, saying that glen Orden will come out swinging literally and bash Wyndham vale if they can catch them!

Parkside should easily beat north footscray!

Rd 12 sunshine heights vs west footscray
Caroline springs vs sanctuary lakes

Rd 13 Wyndham vale vs Caroline springs
West footscray vs glen Orden
North footscray vs sunshine heights

Nearly all top 8 play each other rd 13 parkside and manor lakes both finish with north sunshine and sanctuary lakes! So my ladder into the split

Glen Orden 13-0
Parkside 12-1. Loses to glen Orden
Wyndham 11-2. Loses to parkside-glen Orden
West foot 10-3. Loses to Wyndham parkside glen
Manor 8-5
Caro 8-5
North 8-5
Sunshine 6-7

Anyone else's thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back