WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also pretty piss poor coach pulled pin over that unfortunately not every side wins flags and has big budgets didn't wanted to do hard yards like yourself,Laverton magpies etc and build club back up

His done it before with Glen Orden and doesn't want to have to do it again... The issue is that there ain't to much light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately

His done it before with Glen Orden and doesn't want to have to do it again... The issue is that there ain't to much light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately
Yeah i heard mate massive debt my question is how are the club going to come up with 27k to pay players to make em stay next season gee and i thought us being a week late with pay was bad

My name is written all over building a successful Personal Training and public speaking empire... :) sorry kids.
So uve told everyone for years but always seem to have time for big footy surely with no ties in any wrfl team why are you around your speaking empire isn't needed here unless you can contribute to something

How did I get dragged into this?

Yes I know who Falcon is but I won't name him even though he has potted me on several occasions and I've met him once years ago as he tells me but don't rewebee it but that's life I've never been popular and truly don't care

I do suggest you try some positivity Falcon life isn't that bad mate and surely being negative in every post gets a bit tiring.

Anyway Go dogs :)

Disappointing for wests but surely the coach should have done his diligence adequately prior to accepting the position??? Don't know the guy but it seem p*ss poor on his behalf to walk out like that..

Disappointing for wests but surely the coach should have done his diligence adequately prior to accepting the position??? Don't know the guy but it seem p*ss poor on his behalf to walk out like that..
You would think he would have asked what funds are like but all reports are in excess of 27000k in debt and players arent happy mass exodus to follow after a few leaving tonight for parkside

How did I get dragged into this?

Yes I know who Falcon is but I won't name him even though he has potted me on several occasions and I've met him once years ago as he tells me but don't rewebee it but that's life I've never been popular and truly don't care

I do suggest you try some positivity Falcon life isn't that bad mate and surely being negative in every post gets a bit tiring.

Anyway Go dogs :)

Mate,
I'm generally relaying info that is true, if it is negative that is generally to do with the clubs issues, example being west Footscray and the predicament they find themselves in now due to the scumbags who have ran the club into the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree with players that had recommitted would have been competive just shows no loyalty at all in local football now

West's problem was bringing in coaches in 2014 that didnt care about the club and only wanted to improve their win/loss record.. and then blowing big on $$ chasers that didnt care about the club either.. all good and well when you're riding the wave of success for two years but when everyone (as predicted) walks away.. you reap what you sow

If true I guess let them go to div3 like the league let Parkside do. Similar thing!!
How is it similar?
Parkside won the flag and instead of going up went down to div 3 and made the Gf there lol
Now have picked up more players than mkst years. Players whom will dominate div 3 and they will go undefeated.
Send em up wrfl send em up

How is it similar?
Parkside won the flag and instead of going up went down to div 3 and made the Gf there lol
Now have picked up more players than mkst years. Players whom will dominate div 3 and they will go undefeated.
Send em up wrfl send em up

Hey northboy good to hear from you. Didn't Parkside have financial troubles, no coach and lost players. I'm guessing West are now in this boat. Agree it's a bit different in that they didn't win the GF but pretty similar.
For the record I don't think it's been handled well by West, as promising players money you don't have is not good football management and can take years to recover from, or maybe even close the doors. If you get a bad name for not paying players it can just destroy a club.

I don't blame the coach for walking as I'm sure he wasn't told this prior to agreeing to coach, but maybe got wind of the problem when trying to re sign players.

It's going to be difficult for West to recover, and looking forward I once again raise the question, do certain clubs need to consider mergering with a neighbour club for sustainability.

Message to a WRFL:

1. Don't buy in, West Footscray need to held accountable for poor administration, therefore MUST stay in division.

2. Amend your terrible decision by forcing Parkside UP, the mail is players returning on same coin before departure.

It is unfair on those teams in Div 3 to compromise the competitiveness of that division.

TTR

PS: will take 5 minutes the fixture

Hey northboy good to hear from you. Didn't Parkside have financial troubles, no coach and lost players. I'm guessing West are now in this boat. Agree it's a bit different in that they didn't win the GF but pretty similar.
For the record I don't think it's been handled well by West, as promising players money you don't have is not good football management and can take years to recover from, or maybe even close the doors. If you get a bad name for not paying players it can just destroy a club.

I don't blame the coach for walking as I'm sure he wasn't told this prior to agreeing to coach, but maybe got wind of the problem when trying to re sign players.

It's going to be difficult for West to recover, and looking forward I once again raise the question, do certain clubs need to consider mergering with a neighbour club for sustainability.

Looking forward to proving everyone wrong and beating ya
Parkside v Us GF.
3rd n 4th dont matter
I dont give a fk who parkside have or will sign so those calling me piss off
This nonsence of incentives is stupid and no hope players going there for petty money
They will be on coin and good coin
Ffs this is stupid all together
Flags aint won now but with 10+ in my opinion GUN recruits (players who would walk into div 2 teams) they will most likely be undefeated they made the gf last year, havent lost any and picked up great players if wrfl opened clearances before fixture they would have said no hope we leave parkside in div 3. Thats truth now we have to agree they are in div 3 it is what it is but other teams like us cant compete with the money they throw around
I have two of my sons mates who play at parkside now coming from wf and taylors lakes, both would walk into div 2 let alone div 1. Ffs

Last edited:
Big rumour going around that a certain celebrity personal trainer and well known cork sucker

Is in the mix to be west footscrays new coach and is already talking up finals to try get players on board

Big rumour going around that a certain celebrity personal trainer and well known cork sucker

Is in the mix to be west footscrays new coach and is already talking up finals to try get players on board
I am one of those players.... A 33yo broken down dud

Quality recruiting Justin!!!

Just a bit of advice.... Try go for bloke coming up to or in their prime.... Not blokes that were duds 5 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back