WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tend to agree with (some parts of) this, more so luck of the draw. In our case we really wanted an opportunity to play the top teams to try & hopefully knock them off to give ourselves an opportunity to finish with a second chance but with the games lost it’s not possible. We’ve also been hurt with missed home games and playing with no crowds (last time Suns and probably this week against Norf - maybe rest of the year?). What can you do man. 🤷🏼‍♂️

For you guys I wouldn’t worry too much Karim, besides bragging rights, in a final four finishing 1st or 2nd isn’t any difference. Both get a second chance and if you win the 1st week you get a week off.

Hopefully we can get footy back this week and we can continue the season uninterrupted from here. Bloody hard for committees at Club level this year.

my point exactly mate, you guys could finish 2nd but playing one less kills that chance, just think the league could have done more. Doesn’t matter where u guys finish u will probably be gifted a home final anyways 😜

my point exactly mate, you guys could finish 2nd but playing one less kills that chance, just think the league could have done more. Doesn’t matter where u guys finish u will probably be gifted a home final anyways 😜
IMO with the games div 3 have lost maybe the league should do what they have done in div 2 and make it a final 5

IMO with the games div 3 have lost maybe the league should do what they have done in div 2 and make it a final 5
A 5 team final in a 7 team division, I'm sure Tarneit would be happy, but really a waste of time and effort on everybody's behalf, best 4 teams at the moment are in the finals, you might argue 3th and 4th could be swapped around, but does it really matter.

Did Albert proud play in the 2nds yesterday at braybrook or was that a “put his name down to qualify” kinda of move? Braybrook faithful?

Did Albert proud play in the 2nds yesterday at braybrook or was that a “put his name down to qualify” kinda of move? Braybrook faithful?
No move Karim. As an aside, I hear that you guys have won 4 - 5 games whilst you were unfinancial with the league, and accordingly not entitled to the match points. The points adjustment would change the ladder significantly. Hear a competitor club will definitely be putting the question to the league. Will be interesting...

No move Karim. As an aside, I hear that you guys have won 4 - 5 games whilst you were unfinancial with the league, and accordingly not entitled to the match points. The points adjustment would change the ladder significantly. Hear a competitor club will definitely be putting the question to the league. Will be interesting...

yeah cool story.. so anyways ur telling me an ex AFL player played div3 reserves kicked no goals and didn’t get in best?
ps: how was mid season ball? 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah cool story.. so anyways ur telling me an ex AFL player played div3 reserves kicked no goals and didn’t get in best?
ps: how was mid season ball? 😜
The Greatest Story Ever Told. Injured. Big night, made lot’s of money to throw on the pile.

You are clutching a bit here, the league has never exercised this rule and a number of clubs in all divisions have league debt. I wonder if the club you are talking about is the same club that pushed the player point agenda against the Sharks and if so that club should focus on winning the flag, it cost them in the GF against the Sharks.

Last edited:
No move Karim. As an aside, I hear that you guys have won 4 - 5 games whilst you were unfinancial with the league, and accordingly not entitled to the match points. The points adjustment would change the ladder significantly. Hear a competitor club will definitely be putting the question to the league. Will be interesting

[/QUOIf Braybrook are doing this it is a disgrace. Saw this done a few times and players that were on the fringes and missed out were devestated and left that club Talking of finances have your 2014 premiership players been paid up know for a fact 2 havent thats why they left your club

How is this so champ, given we are not the ones pursuing the issue.
Don't know why any club would waste their time pursuing this, the bottom 3 sides will be looking to end the season they are so far off they don't want to play finals. So if what you are saying is correct it is either Suns or Heights, I don't think it would be Heights.

Regardless pursuing or not, it’s just how you go about things and some certain comments, your just a weasel of a bloke that has no real guts to say anything in person, just dead weight hanging onto a footy club where no one actually likes you. And that’s actually a fact champ.
Wow, I never realized. Will hand back my Life Membership. Thanks champ.

The bit i don understand is Albert Proud lives in QLD and is in lockdown for last week and the next 2 weeks so how in the hell will he play

Why would we care????
Why would anyone care, a lot of clubs fall behind in league payments and this rule never get enforced. Just saying that it wouldn't be the bottom 3 clubs they are looking for the end as quick as possible, it means either you or Heights, so he is either full of it or someone has feed him this. I think the later and he has run with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back