WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

This year only Braybrook but in years past Newport (Mark Williams) and Parkside (Jason Cloke) have. Suns, Cobras and Braybrook have an ex-VFL player each and some ex-TAC players this year.

I meant played juniors

Mark Williams I recall playing at Newport but not from there

Cloke at Parkside but not from there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 day lock down will most likely mean missing 2 games, 1 game before finals or will the league try make up some games before finals? What you guys reckon

No change to the fixture. 1 or 2 games before finals, and straight into it. If that. I think most people just want to get the season finished and put away now. This competition has pretty clear leaders which a couple of extra games isn't going to influence.

No change to the fixture. 1 or 2 games before finals, and straight into it. If that. I think most people just want to get the season finished and put away now. This competition has pretty clear leaders which a couple of extra games isn't going to influence.
I reckon they will get the last round in, it isn't a good round to finish. The two top sides playing the two bottom sides and Heights V Braybrook which will be the same the week after, Tarneit have the bye so they will be most likely done for the year.

Kill the Home and Away off go straight into finals after lockdown, have a week and a bit of training.

I think there is a distinct possibility Div 3 finals could be two weeks only.

prelims and GF

With 8 teams I’d suggest all teams make finals but have 1v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 6, 7 v 8.
Bottom two out, top two through to 3rd round.
Winners of bottom half play losers of top half, losers out winners to third round.
Four teams playoff losers out winners to gf.
GF

That’s 4 rounds of finals and gives everyone a chance

With 7 clubs just give the top team a bye 1st week or only top six?

With 8 teams I’d suggest all teams make finals but have 1v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 6, 7 v 8.
Winners of bottom half play losers of top half, losers out winners to third round.
GF

Not sure of the point of that, best 4 teams are in the finals, 1 v 4, 2 v 3, winners play off

GF

And how doesn’t that help it get done and dusted ASAP?

The league want Div 3 off the board, they aren’t extended finals

GF

0 chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back