WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand LavertonMagpie's point about not playing football solely to enjoy the time out on the park with mates; it's important we empathetically consider the individuals unfortunate enough to not actually have any mates to play football with - like Moran himself. :p

I understand LavertonMagpie's point about not playing football solely to enjoy the time out on the park with mates; it's important we empathetically consider the individuals unfortunate enough to not actually have any mates to play football with - like Moran himself. :p
You've got it so wrong kid... Remember to be a captain, leader, coach that you need to have people want to follow, listen and learn... 10 years of coaching would suggest I had all of that... One day you tools will get it ;)

You've got it so wrong kid... Remember to be a captain, leader, coach that you need to have people want to follow, listen and learn... 10 years of coaching would suggest I had all of that... One day you tools will get it ;)

I've seriously only just learnt that now

Took me 33 years for it to sink it.... Now I'm passing that s**t on to the younger guys like its today's news which is why I'm attending every single pre season session and not bludging during the running as I have done in the past

Am actually running in the top 5 of the club and it really grinds me when teenagers who should be absolutely smashing me aren't putting in enough

Better late than never I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seriously only just learnt that now

Took me 33 years for it to sink it.... Now I'm passing that s**t on to the younger guys like its today's news which is why I'm attending every single pre season session and not bludging during the running as I have done in the past

Am actually running in the top 5 of the club and it really grinds me when teenagers who should be absolutely smashing me aren't putting in enough

Better late than never I suppose
Good to hear mate and you'll reap the rewards this season I am sure - as long as the aging body holds up :)

Was just driving down at kilda road in my stolen unregistered car and who do I see but man himself Laverton magpies

Wasn't sure if it was him or one of his thousands of employees until I got close

Thought you'd have a driver by now for sure... You peasant

Was just driving down at kilda road in my stolen unregistered car and who do I see but man himself Laverton magpies

Wasn't sure if it was him or one of his thousands of employees until I got close

Thought you'd have a driver by now for sure... You peasant
Aha! Now I know who you are for sure as I saw you too! You were and are still one of the good blokes that I coached!
Driver is planned for 2017

Let me just start by saying I have never Laverton magpie but holy Sh1t batman! you blokes love potting him it is a never ending thread on here.
Football accepts all sorts of people that's the great thing about footy . It takes a serious commitment to be a senior coach in this modern environment so good on him for putting his hand up and especially at a club that's not travelling to well. So how about we stick to footy and leave the personal attacks at home I like going to different wrfl games and having a look to fill in a sat arvo so I like reading footy on here .
have a good Christmas and new year

Let me just start by saying I have never Laverton magpie but holy Sh1t batman! you blokes love potting him it is a never ending thread on here.
Football accepts all sorts of people that's the great thing about footy . It takes a serious commitment to be a senior coach in this modern environment so good on him for putting his hand up and especially at a club that's not travelling to well. So how about we stick to footy and leave the personal attacks at home I like going to different wrfl games and having a look to fill in a sat arvo so I like reading footy on here .

Yeah and how about we all sit around holding each others hand and sing Kumbaya!!!!!

Soft by you lff - If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen

Nah the blokes a SPANKER!!!

Nice to see a bloke with a brain on here. Legend

Attachments

• thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6
Go away justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back