WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i have no affiliation to braybrook, but know players there that are owed. It just seems odd to me that players from last year are not paid, but they can still recruit players and promise them big dollars.
Who's been offered big dollars this year?

If I can offer players one bit of advice it would be if you don't get the money by when the club told you count your losses and get out. I don't care who you are or what club it is but its called respect and abiding by the agreement. You should be paid every month and then the last 4 weeks is sometimes paid between the last game and presentation night.
Even if you leave they still must pay you money owed, otherwise never go back and tell all your mates.
Clubs have budgets and the good clubs stick to these, not promise what they dont have. Don't get sucked into meeting clubs at years end and they will pay you what's owed "if"you resign for next year..that's your choice and a seperate issue..

That's why I'm also a strong believer in players fulfilling contracts, or if they leave for legitimate reasons (and in consultation with the club) that any sign on agreements are negioated. IE: the sign on, is it for signing on or based on staying 2 years.

It works both ways and once respect is lost get out of the place or they will do it again next year...

So all these blokes are putting their hands out at clubs that won't pay. God bless WRFL and Bob Tregear.

Killing off the old, don't care about the standard, create s**t clubs, all to get this a division 3, where success is going to be followed by hardship. I.e Parkside, as the players will want to remain 3rd division heroes...

If I can offer players one bit of advice it would be if you don't get the money by when the club told you count your losses and get out. I don't care who you are or what club it is but its called respect and abiding by the agreement. You should be paid every month and then the last 4 weeks is sometimes paid between the last game and presentation night.
Even if you leave they still must pay you money owed, otherwise never go back and tell all your mates.
Clubs have budgets and the good clubs stick to these, not promise what they dont have. Don't get sucked into meeting clubs at years end and they will pay you what's owed "if"you resign for next year..that's your choice and a seperate issue..

That's why I'm also a strong believer in players fulfilling contracts, or if they leave for legitimate reasons (and in consultation with the club) that any sign on agreements are negioated. IE: the sign on, is it for signing on or based on staying 2 years.

It works both ways and once respect is lost get out of the place or they will do it again next year...

If blokes didn't look at clubs as a way to line their pockets would help too...

Players should be thinking not what the club can do for me but what can I do for the club but I suppose that's just young blokes these days... Too much ego and too much expectation

So all these blokes are putting their hands out at clubs that won't pay. God bless WRFL and Bob Tregear.

Killing off the old, don't care about the standard, create s**t clubs, all to get this a division 3, where success is going to be followed by hardship. I.e Parkside, as the players will want to remain 3rd division heroes...

G'day mate, understand where your coming from but clubs need to be smart. Only pay someone what they are worth.. Go and watch the player the year prior, or ask him to play a practice match first to see what his like. Do your due diligence..
Yes agree sometimes there might be the odd exception like you need a ruckman as you have good mids. You might need to pay overs to get him across for team balance. But be careful.
It's great to win premierships but it's better to survive and be competitive with a good culture. Need to build a base, have a plan, have funds, and then have a tilt at the premiership so when you win it you can survive at the next level..

PS: yes player payments are out of control and some players do seem to like the $$ at the lower level but that's thier choice I suppose and the $$ is what clubs are offering. Be smart...

ill start off with a player that has already signed, who was a bench player in div 2 and is getting 200 plus
let me start off by not naming the player because im shockster wow what a boss you should quit your day job (if you have one) and become a sports journalist because you are breaking the huge news man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pigggggyyyyyyyyy bellllll can play the big strawberry lavo ledge!! That many muppets on this page it's not funny good for a laugh up the roadrunners it's good to see where copping a bit of stick on this will be right this year!! Love ya pigggyyyy!!

Pigggggyyyyyyyyy bellllll can play the big strawberry lavo ledge!! That many muppets on this page it's not funny good for a laugh up the roadrunners it's good to see where copping a bit of stick on this will be right this year!! Love ya pigggyyyy!!
Look out for the left footer for the road runners snagging them from 50 Ladder predictions sl,cobras,braybrook,north sunny,lavo,suns,tarniet...

ill start off with a player that has already signed, who was a bench player in div 2 and is getting 200 plus

Need to know more detail shockstar..
Was he with a stronger div2 side? Does he have crack and play with passion? Is he a key position, ruckman or mid fielder?
If the answer is yes to these questions then maybe $200 is reasonable as long as he plays with passion.

Was he with a stronger div2 side? Does he have crack and play with passion? Is he a key position, ruckman or mid fielder?
If the answer is yes to these questions then maybe $200 is reasonable as long as he plays with passion.
Got a feeling this bloke played twos last year at manor lakes and in the senior side a couple times later in the year?? Now at sl

His name has already been mentioned, im not saying he is a bad player but im just saying i dont think any div 3 footballer is worth anything over 100 a game. ive got division one mates who play in the seniors and are handy footballers who are only getting max 150 a game.

its no wonder money problems start happening when clubs hand out cash like its candy.

Got a feeling this bloke played twos last year at manor lakes and in the senior side a couple times later in the year?? Now at sl

If so then not worth anything.. Unless he was unfit and had a reason then I would review it in more detail.

I meant if his from a better div2 team and playing ones then maybe worth $200, but without knowing him we are guessing.

Ok enough from me, as I'm just stating the obvious..

H
ahahaha magic Evans penetrating left foot down at north sun not to mention how many chicks u will be penetrating with needle jabs in their arms u love it champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back