WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the event tonight.

Was a wrestling fan from 98-2005-ish. Decent entertainment but definitely no chance of getting back into it - I didn't realise how much the quality of wrestling has deteriorated since the glory days. Both male and female wrestlers appeared almost indistinguishable from each other.

Just got back and had a phenomenal time, thought it was a great show and the crowd want into it the whole night, people online are saying it didn't come across that way but it was LOUD in the stadium.

Even when the crowd were tired we still massively popped for Rhea at the end. Predictable show? Yeah, but it was a ******* enjoyable one.

Definitely was loud
Heard a lot of people online say it sounded dead and that we didn't cheer loudly for Knight and Ripley, I've got video evidence that the crowd was extremely hot for them.

I get audio synchronisation doesn't always work but it was a bloody good show, and one the crowd thoroughly enjoyed.

Heard a lot of people online say it sounded dead and that we didn't cheer loudly for Knight and Ripley, I've got video evidence that the crowd was extremely hot for them.

I get audio synchronisation doesn't always work but it was a bloody good show, and one the crowd thoroughly enjoyed.
Yeah I just listened back to tiffs reaction for an example on walk home with the boys and all agreed it sounded decent

Was at the show. Crowd loooooved the faces but hated any heel, apart from Tiffany who had huge support.

Crowd went flat after Waller segment and most of the men’s chamber. The audio and tech issues didn’t help.

Loudest was probably the Rollins theme being sung

Was at the show. Crowd loooooved the faces but hated any heel, apart from Tiffany who had huge support.

Crowd went flat after Waller segment and most of the men’s chamber. The audio and tech issues didn’t help.

Loudest was probably the Rollins theme being sung
I'd say Cody Rhodes got the loudest pop, Seth wasn't too far behind though.

Crowd definitely got tired but I'd still say they were pretty loud for the rest of the show, I know in our section we were still loud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Cody Rhodes got the loudest pop, Seth wasn't too far behind though.

Crowd definitely got tired but I'd still say they were pretty loud for the rest of the show, I know in our section we were still loud.
Yeah I reckon you’re right about Rhodes. Was a huge pop.

Great show. Crowd was into it. Was pretty full, the huge posts holding up the tent blocked a lot of real estate so looked sparse in those areas.

The women, same as the rumble put on a better show in the chamber. Mens maybe didn't have the right mix. Drew has no real heat as a heel so was left to Logan. Dom in there instead of Lashley would have been great, but Dom was also great ringside for the tag match. The men also laid around way too much. Dunno, might be better watching on the TV. I started a You ****ed Up chant with their tech issues 🤣

Waller Effect a bit of a let down, might as well just played Seth and Cody's songs and be done with it.

Rhea Nia I wished played out differently. One way smashing then last minute comeback to win.

Tiffany was BOG for me. Going to be a massive star

Crowd definitely went down a little bit after the GWE but I'd say it was still fairly loud for the rest of the show, plenty of loud chants and reactions.

That was a bloody awesome night.

Crowd was loud and buzzing all night. Rhea was cheered for loudly, definite enthusiasm for her entrance and win. Nia was good, as she has been since her return. Enjoyable main event.

Chamber matches were good, predictable but still entertaining. Two feuds borne from the men matches is a good thing. Tiffy time was a big highlight.

Disappointed with the Grayson Waller segment and also annoyed that the entrances weren’t shown live on the screens. However that didn’t kill the night for my group.

Little one now has a core memory at 9yrs old and she thanked me as I tucked her in for a wonderful time ☺️

I’m stoked I got to see a PLE live. Absolutely stoked.

Last edited:
Another here who had a great day/night. And I was in cheap seats so couldn't really see much other than relying on the big screens.

• Indi Hartwell got massive pops in the Kick Off match, crowd boo'd the s**t out of Asuka/Kairi
  • Tiffany Stratton was massively over with the crowd. Becky Lynch biggest pop when her intro hit though. Crowd completely hated Raquel and anything she did.
  • Dom got the crap boo'd out of him as expected. Was getting massive "Dom is a w***er" and "F*** you Dom" chants.
  • Waller Effect was all about the entrances. Waller big pop, Seth a bigger pop and sing along (I've underestimated how difficult it is to keep that chant going though!), Cody with by far the biggest pop of the night, crowd singing his intro and his pyro set off/fireworks outside the stadium the first of the night.
  • Randy Orton by far the biggest pop for the men's chamber, he was massively over with the crowd. LA Knight not as much as I thought. Crowd hated Logan Paul completely.
  • Rhea got a big pop but I thought it would have been bigger. I think everyone was getting tired, it's a long event. Seating in that stadium is not comfortable, leg room sucks and I was achy as ****.

Crowd was good but I was in a dull section who mainly just watched. I expect it would have been a lot better in different sections that were noisier.

I literally did not care about the predictable results, just stoked to have finally been to a WWE event and proud to have been to the very first PLE ever held here, very special event especially after my nephew, a big WWE fan, passed away almost 2 years ago just aged 20. He would have been stoked to have gone to this one.

Another here who had a great day/night. And I was in cheap seats so couldn't really see much other than relying on the big screens.

• Indi Hartwell got massive pops in the Kick Off match, crowd boo'd the s**t out of Asuka/Kairi
  • Tiffany Stratton was massively over with the crowd. Becky Lynch biggest pop when her intro hit though. Crowd completely hated Raquel and anything she did.
  • Dom got the crap boo'd out of him as expected. Was getting massive "Dom is a w*er" and "F* you Dom" chants.
  • Waller Effect was all about the entrances. Waller big pop, Seth a bigger pop and sing along (I've underestimated how difficult it is to keep that chant going though!), Cody with by far the biggest pop of the night, crowd singing his intro and his pyro set off/fireworks outside the stadium the first of the night.
  • Randy Orton by far the biggest pop for the men's chamber, he was massively over with the crowd. LA Knight not as much as I thought. Crowd hated Logan Paul completely.
  • Rhea got a big pop but I thought it would have been bigger. I think everyone was getting tired, it's a long event. Seating in that stadium is not comfortable, leg room sucks and I was achy as ****.

Crowd was good but I was in a dull section who mainly just watched. I expect it would have been a lot better in different sections that were noisier.

I literally did not care about the predictable results, just stoked to have finally been to a WWE event and proud to have been to the very first PLE ever held here, very special event especially after my nephew, a big WWE fan, passed away almost 2 years ago just aged 20. He would have been stoked to have gone to this one.
I felt LA Knight was pretty over, he got a good pop for his entrance, the crowd chanted "Yeah!" at every piece of offence he had, chanted "bullshit" when he got eliminated.

But I agree on the predictability part, yes it was predictable, but those predictable results were also the correct results, nobody else would have made sense to win any of those matches.

Had a good time, Level 2, almost directly straight facing towards the entrances.

Only beef would be it was a struggle to see the entrances from the other side, I don't understand why they couldn't put it on the screens during the entrance.

Womens chamber was pretty good, Becky is cooked prefer Bianca but whatever.

Tag match surprised me, actually thought they were losing at one stage.

Waller Effect
Pretty big let down, expected something and got nothing.

Men's Chamber elite right result and set up plenty.

Rhea is awesome, really happy she closed the show, credit to Nia she was the perfect heel for this situation and as discussed by most in here that aren't bias she's improved a stack..

I reckon its a big chance it will be a yearly event coming here somewhere, the way they are structuring their PLE’s now they seem to doing non big ones overseas as it’s a good way to grow the business even further.

Marvel would be much better in my opinion.

Roof eliminates the risk of the elements.

Lights and effects would be much better for TV.

Lower tier seats/stands can be moved forward to allow better viewing and visual.
They’re not moving the stands forward, they will put more chairs on the floor to maximise attendence.

When was the last time they even moved the stands forward anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back