WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's throw it open to everyone. what do you consider as some of the all time wrestling stories?
Austin/McMahon, Megapowers, nWo...

nWo (before everyone joined), nWo/Sting and Austin/McMahon come to mind.

Current: Hangman and The Elite, Bloodline. Clearly above the rest.

Bloodline has dragged on too long to be an all timer.

Last edited:
nWo (before everyone joined), nWo/Sting and Austin/McMahon come to mind.

Current: Hangman and The Elite, Bloodline. Clearly above the rest.

Wish we saw the Undisputed Elite feud play out. Just a shame that the last couple of years as seen the worst injury runs for top talent in a long time.

Fair enough everyone has their opinions and likes.

I’m not sure what the perfect length of a wrestling story is suppose to be. For me, as long as it’s still putting out compelling TV, I don’t mind it’s length.

What I’ve loved about this current chapter is the way they’ve managed to transform Jimmy, from a bit part player, to featured act and critical character, all the while keeping Jey just as relevant. Solo’s importance to the story now has also increased.

you can argue that it failed with Orton, and they had to course correct it with Batista.

Orton’s babyface attempt straight after was certainly a fail. I loved the build to his removal from the group though, as well as the obvious reasoning behind it.

Both Batista and Orton became huge stars out of that story/faction. The same can be said for the Shield faction members with theirs too. I wonder how the end game will turn out for Jimmy, Jey and Solo.

The Four horseman vs Sting, was pretty decent as well.
It was. Four horseman v Dusty even better. And Dusty v Ole in Georgia even better again. A couple of other non WWF/E long term storylines/programs with people switching sides that were massively successful were Freebirds v Von Erics in Dallas and Dusty again v Pak Song and Garry Hart in Florida.

Last edited:
It was. Four horseman v Dusty even better. And Dusty v Arn in Georgia even better again. A couple of other non WWF/E long term storylines/programs with people switching sides that were massively successful were Freebirds v Von Erics in Dallas and Duty again v Pak Song and Garry Hart.

How could I forget the Freebirds vs Von Erich’s? Absolute classic feud that was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admittedly I haven’t been watching nxt so I’ve got no idea if they’re any good or not but that vignette of that woman’s tag team who just got called up was so vanilla and lame.. that type of packaging is what has a team on superstate for their entire main roster career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back