WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contract signing between Asuka and Ripley was very good I enjoyed that a lot and looking forward to their match at Mania

WWE need to make Auska speak more english in her promos makes her sound like A real life japanese anime villain haha I love her.

I read that she's single how can she still be single? if I was a wrestler in the WWE I would be trying to hit that thing

Last edited:
Sami Zayns work right now is so good. Awesome on talking smack.
He's not someone that just accepts what's written for him by a random creative writer. He says he pitches ideas non-stop and wants those people to mould his ideas into something Vince likes.

It’s probably why when he talks, you can tell he believes what he’s saying rather than it sounding like he’s reading a script.

Contract signing between Asuka and Ripley was very good I enjoyed that a lot and looking forward to their match at Mania

WWE need to make Auska speak more english in her promos makes her sound like A real life japanese anime villain haha I love her.

I read that she's single how can she still be single? if I was a wrestler in the WWE I would be trying to hit that thing
She has a kid..

But yea. Her ans Nikki Cross... yum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozzy Osbourne to be inducted into WWE HOF Celebrity Wing

So his whole contribution to the business by memory was standing next to Captain Lou Albano while wearing a god-awful peach coloured suit while the British Bulldogs and Greg Valentine (doing a power of work to carry Brutus Beefcake to a good match) worked their arses off in the ring.

Should point out I'm a huge Black Sabbath fan but yeah, it doesn't take much does it?

So his whole contribution to the business by memory was standing next to Captain Lou Albano while wearing a god-awful peach coloured suit while the British Bulldogs and Greg Valentine (doing a power of work to carry Brutus Beefcake to a good match) worked their arses off in the ring.

Should point out I'm a huge Black Sabbath fan but yeah, it doesn't take much does it?

Was also a guest host of raw in 2009.

Ricochet needs to leave WWE. How can you have 3 hours of crap on raw every week and only book him 3 times on raw in 3 months?
Could be said about Aleister Black and Nikki Cross.

Cross entered WWE in her sAnity Twisted Sister mode to challenge Becky Lynch and then they turned into something different with Alexa Bliss. Now they have Alexa Bliss all Harley Quinn type (albeit hardly wrestling) and left Nikki out to dry. One match since the Rumble shows they seriously don't know how to manage the rosters. Either too many wrestlers and not enough wrestling slots or Vince McMahon just doesn't know how to develop his stars (I guess the latter as Triple H looks after NXT).

The Promo stuff she did on the lead up was amazing. Could see the frustration and anger in the lack of in ring time. This left me hoping that she would go ballistic and represent something like the Twisted Sister of NXT but instead they have done nothing since.

As long as our Rhea wins...... got stiffed last year and arguably shoulda won the Rumble.. she's due.

Charlotte can get a shot at Summerslam and pass the torch (do a job for once).

so if Ripley abandoned Asuka on RAW, that makes her the heel? and she's getting the big entrance at WM. If they don't pull the trigger now (even though I don't want Asuka to lose), then they're beyond all hope.

If they don't pull the trigger now (even though I don't want Asuka to lose), then they're beyond all hope.
Asuka is amazing and unique (not to mention hot) but they have to spice things up and have someone else have the title. They did with McIntyre and by now should have done it with Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble (seriously KO has been robbed that many times it becomes boring and predictable)..

There’s been a lot of poor “Raw before manias” in recent years, but my god this must have been the absolute worst.
just so lacklustre and dull. 99% of feuds are less than a month old, with some not even being established yet, or only have been in the past week.
Am looking forward to one or two matches, mainly main events, but Jesus there’s some bland crap on the cards.

And the two night affair (really 3 nights now with mania matches being moved to SD), I just can’t be stuffed making an effort. Had it been one day, would have gone to Sporting Globe with a mate. But considering the few matches I look forward to are already across 2 days, I simply cbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back