WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling I'm going to be challenged every time I bring up Reigns being as bland as white bread with a glass of water for dipping ...

Can't disagree with that, he's pretty bland. Needs to change his persona, possibly a heel turn.

Can't disagree with that, he's pretty bland. Needs to change his persona, possibly a heel turn.
If they didn't keep letting Big Show dominate him in the minds and hearts of us viewers (are we still doing this bit?) he could get somewhere.

I get the feeling I'm going to be challenged every time I bring up Reigns being as bland as white bread with a glass of water for dipping ...

ibwNn3pAM2H8FY.gif

If they didn't keep letting Big Show dominate him in the minds and hearts of us viewers (are we still doing this bit?) he could get somewhere.

I think being in a 'programme' with the Big Show sums up where he is at.

He is not going over the Big Show in terms of week on week activity. It makes no sense considering this dude was once scheduled to win the Title @ Wrestlemania. What does make sense is that he has fallen so much as to now being in a holding pattern against a veteran to which, the vet is getting the upper hand. go figure.

That said, Reigns is crap and boring. I do not want to watch him. His interaction with The Rock was similar to the School Captain's younger brother taking credit or being top s**t because of his older, more successful brother (yes I know they are cousins but point remains).

He has the size but he is not an ass-kicker. He has a childish move set and a bizarre sense of entitlement plus he cannot act for s**t.

Because he's okay on the mic and fine in the ring. Nothing spectacular but not as bad as people would have you believe.

I agree - I am a Fan of Reigns. He is not anything Special but I seen worse then him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batista said that he'd like to return to WWE, but he wants to only do live events like Jericho does because he's too locked in on TV and he doesn't think the scripts are very good these days.

Batista said that he'd like to return to WWE, but he wants to only do live events like Jericho does because he's too locked in on TV and he doesn't think the scripts are very good these days.

Smarter than I thought.

Would not even Bother then. Why sign a Talent for just Live Events?

But I agree with him. The WWE TV Product does SUCK BIG TIME

The other one :p
Speaking of the Celtic Warrior, I thought his commentary throughout the match was really heelish and entertaining. He just should have kicked the crap out of Ryder and counted the pin. No need for Ziggler to comes down and pretend to give a crap about Ryder because apparently all faces love each other now? So confusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back