WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better pay in WWE and the carrot of WrestleMania.

It's a weird assumption that one.

As a former lower card wrestler, the former Curt Hawkins said a few months ago that he makes more money now than he did in WWE.

Del Rio has said last year that he doesn't think he'll take a significant cut in pay based on what he'd been told about the Network era - and he says any cut in pay is worth it for the reduced travel.

Mysterio said the week before WM something to the effect that he hadn't been making any money in WWE for the last year, and that the "base salary" in WWE is nothing like a base salary in other sport or entertainment - that it gets cut if you aren't performing. He also said that everyone is making significant less money under the Network model.

So I would imagine if this is just an itch that Joe wants to scratch, or if he has the ambition and belief to become a "global superstar", then fair enough - but if his motivations were purely money, you'd think he'd just wrestle for ROH and New Japan (who would take him in a minute), and make himself available for once-off shots in TNA.

Mysterio said the week before WM something to the effect that he hadn't been making any money in WWE for the last year, and that the "base salary" in WWE is nothing like a base salary in other sport

remember when the rumour mill said he wasn't cashing his cheques? plus he was always injured...

Reigns has gotta go.

Not necessarily. Just needs to start being written with his limitations considered. If the WWE would stop putting a mic in his face all the time and the bs sit down interviews and let him go back to destroying people then leaving he could easily recover.

Mike Johnson is reporting that Samoa Joe had a meeting with Triple H at yesterday's NXT tapings.

Joey Uso to come and help Jimmy while Jey is out.

That be Exciting to See but would Joe got NXT?

Not necessarily. Just needs to start being written with his limitations considered. If the WWE would stop putting a mic in his face all the time and the bs sit down interviews and let him go back to destroying people then leaving he could easily recover.

Agree - Don’t put him on a Mic. Just send him out to Kick Ass

That be Exciting to See but would Joe got NXT?

Joe will go through NXT, even if it's just to work a short tune up program with someone. There's no way he won't IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little while ago I made a survey for my Research Project and because of many reasons such as my laziness, I've finally decided to analyse it last minute. I think a few people were interested in seeing the end result, so here is the quantitative data in some basic graphs. (Most probably won't be formatted completely correctly yet)
r1MnPD7.png

There were more questions with qualitative data, but I still need to figure out what I'm going to do with that information.

There was 83 total responses and respondents included: visitors to this thread, visitors to /r/squaredcircle and facebook friends.
Because I'd rather be on BigFooty than doing homework, here's the other questions
vXgcRPE.png

qsUcMDz.png

Because I'd rather be on BigFooty than doing homework, here's the other questions
vXgcRPE.png

qsUcMDz.png

I know you're only showing selected results, and it was a relatively small sample size - but those results put a little smile on my face. We're learning!

I didn't know that to qualify for KOTR you had to be eternally stuck in the mid card. Why not put Rusev, Cena or Reigns in it to make it look somewhat important. You can't just throw a bunch of jobbers together, slap a title on it and expect us to care. Give us a reason to care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back