XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite controller will be mine. s**t is hot. I don't care about the inevitable $200 price tag. I want it and I know Ant_ will be buying one.

360 BC is amazing news and it works really well. I opted out of the preview program but I still managed to grab around 7 games before they closed the loophole.

Elite controller will be mine. s**t is hot. I don't care about the inevitable $200 price tag. I want it and I know Ant_ will be buying one.

360 BC is amazing news and it works really well. I opted out of the preview program but I still managed to grab around 7 games before they closed the loophole.

I have two controllers will wait on it :)

Ps what loophole?

I have two controllers will wait on it :)

Ps what loophole?

There was a loophole where people NOT in the preview program could download digital 360 games they own (digitally) by installing them from friends' recently played lists.

Do like how the X360 dash is emulated cant wait for BC.

Anyone know if when you buy an XB1 bundle, you get the physical games that come with it or just codes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Limited Edition 1TB Forza 6 Xbox One.

CINSatdWoAAk5u4.jpg

CINSa6VWcAANA_s.jpg

xboxone_leconsolecontroller_forzamotorsport6_b_rgb.png
xboxone_leconsole_forzamotorsport6_side_rgb.png

I really like that controller.

Controller will be available separately.

Makes car noises when hitting the guide button.

-edit- Just seen your video, not a huge fan of the noises.

Last edited:
I'm envious of the matte finish on the new ones (mine never looks clean and somehow even got little stains on it), but refuse to upgrade mine until a slim is announced... Which god damn it I can't wait for that, sick of it not fitting in my TV unit.

500GB can run out pretty fast but you can always buy an external hard drive.

Except they look ugly sticking out the back of your console :(

Not too mention all the scuff marks and scratches on the glossy part of the console from dust. Is there anyway to get rid of them or at least make them lest noticeable? At the moment I just have a cloth sitting over the top of it so I don't have to see the scratches/and prevent more dust build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back