XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly is steep. I wouldn't pay $200 for a controller

Yeah that wasn't an EB is steep comment, it is $200 rrp for a controller is way too much for me.

That's 40% of what the console is worth. It does seem cool though.

Yeah that wasn't an EB is steep comment, it is $200 rrp for a controller is way too much for me.

That's 40% of what the console is worth. It does seem cool though.

I got what you meant, your not one to usually pot any way ;)

200 RRP is massive compared to console price.... $150 a better price, but they obviously aint cheap to make

I don't get why this is a good thing? Massively expensive controller which gives people an advantage over me in MP games. Not a fan.

I don't get why this is a good thing? Massively expensive controller which gives people an advantage over me in MP games. Not a fan.

These type of controllers have existed for years. Apparently it's an amazing feeling controller which is probably why it has a lot of interest.

Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, Conkers, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, KI Gold... This is early teens: the collection, for me.

Just the N64 portion of that collection is insane, considering it's still missing Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing and Donkey Kong 64. Anyone that never experienced RARE at their absolute peak needs to buy this.

I do wonder how those games will handled, obviously emulated, but if it's done well and everything looks crisp then It'll be hard for me to not buy an X1.....again :oops:

Do we know if Perfect Dark is the original or the remastered Live release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back