XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah completely worth it. There's a reason these things are basically sold out worldwide despite costing $200AU. Amazing controller. Word of warning, your hands will most likely cramp up a little at the start as you get used to using paddles and sticks of varying lengths.

Mine adjusted after a couple of days use. Hard to go back to the standard controller now.
Used my jbhifi employement discount to advantage and picked one up for 150 and yes, well worth it

Used my jbhifi employement discount to advantage and picked one up for 150 and yes, well worth it

Do we have them in stock now? I knew it was coming in January but wasn't sure when.

Ok worked it out thanks to reddit. For some unknown reason it shows up on games with gold, but its greyed out and you can't download it from there.

I opened my live account on PC, then browsed for it in the games store. You have to select the xbox 360 version for download, which will have "free" next to it. Don't try the xbox one version as it'll just tell you "bundle only" and you can't download it.

You have to go through the rigmarole of doing a purchase, but its free so no charge.

It'll also say it is available for D/L on your xbox 360, but apparently it shows up on the ready to install list on your One

deux ex.JPG

Yep they've not setup the x1 store to buy 360 yet.

Either have to "buy" the free game from 360 or xbox.com

Also yep the far right will have a list of games you already on on 360 to download. If you bought arcade games or games on demand on 360 they will also be there

Its weird because wasn't Walking Dead sea 1 a 360 game? I was able to D/L that straight from GWG on my One

Nah that was the X1 version. They redid them all and released on X1

Where as this game will run on the 360 emulator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the Witcher 2 has just been released on BC. It is also free on the Xbox360 store at the moment so pick it up guys.

Another game I bought and never finished...barely started it.

Another game I bought and never finished...barely started it.
Yeah I never picked it up, after loving witcher 3 though I suppose I'll give it a shot.

Worth mentioning you'll need to change your region to UK in the store to get it. Offer isn't available in AUS/US regions
I grabbed it from Aus region 360 store.

Guess I'm going to die of old age before they add any games from the "Even more favourite games coming each month" list.

Worth mentioning you'll need to change your region to UK in the store to get it. Offer isn't available in AUS/US regions
Hmm dunno how I did that, now trying to figure out how to download it to my Xbox one its saying its not in my region :S Maybe I got lucky.

Anyhoo, can anyone tell me how I can download witcher 2 to my Xbox 1 without being on my xbox 1? I can only see a 360 option.

Hmm dunno how I did that, now trying to figure out how to download it to my Xbox one its saying its not in my region :S Maybe I got lucky.

Anyhoo, can anyone tell me how I can download witcher 2 to my Xbox 1 without being on my xbox 1? I can only see a 360 option.

A. Yuu need gold to get the free games

B. Read Mancey's post on how he downloaded Deus Ex

I've only gotten as far as "purchasing" from the store, I expect now it will show up under My Games as ready to install on the right. Unlike PS4, I don't believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong here I don't actually use my XB1 much) there is a way to start the download on the XB1 without physically being there or using the SmartGlass app if you're on the same network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back