Rumour - No Clarkes at Saints next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Raph just played and played well in a Grand Final for us. I call shenanigans.

We can't get rid of Xavier. We lose one, we lose both. It's how it goes.

But there's an MP4 player up for grabs if the phone caller was right!
Big, big stakes.

Where is this persistant rumour about X and the Lions from. I can't find mention of it anywhere. What, if you can't bag Raph out of the club then go for his brother? Both are required. Full stop.

Yes raph payed in the grand final BUT NO HE DID NOT PLAY WELL. HE WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really want us to keep X. I dont see the point in sticking with him for this long to gte rid of him now. Doesnt make sense to me. Maybe we could gte a 9th round draft pick and get rid of Milne

Where is this persistant rumour about X and the Lions from. I can't find mention of it anywhere. What, if you can't bag Raph out of the club then go for his brother? Both are required. Full stop.

Rumour of X to bris in Herald sun as part of larger article on someone esle two days ago.

What part of getting run down at half back with no awareness at all, causing a goal 'playing well'? Not to mention the loopy handball near the boundary to cause another turnover.
Don't get me wrong I am not a Raph basher and I actually stick up for him when I hear other Saints mates bagging him. He did a couple of 'good' things. Things you expect in a Grand Final. He also did numerous baaaad.

To be honest, if he went next year I don't think I'd miss him. Would you??He makes me nervous when he's got the ball and maybe that's part of why I still like him - You just don't know what's going to happen.. Is he a game breaker? Hardly. Is he a match winner. Definently not.

X on the other hand could be valuable IF he can get his body right. But that's a pretty big if..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raph was not awful. He played much better than some in the GF. Raph has done a decent job this year, and he is improving all the time. He more than deserves his spot on the list.

I certainly wouldn't object to no Clarke's being there. X can't get his body right if he could then i would want him to stay. Raph simply doesn't have the awareness to play at the level required when the pressure is on. He is a poor mans Milburn.

Sorry , I rate his best footy as Finals last year. No improvment since then.

I agree. He's becoming more consistent I should've said. Last year he was terrible until finals time. This year he wasn't too bad during the season and had another goodish finals series. And he was OK in the Grand Final.

I agree. He's becoming more consistent I should've said. Last year he was terrible until finals time. This year he wasn't too bad during the season and had another goodish finals series. And he was OK in the Grand Final.

Meanwhile players like Geary, Jones, Gilbert are improving out of site.
Not to mention nearly everyone else in the side ( Including the likes of Riewoldt and Milne ) doubling their tackle count.

Ah SEN, what would we do without them...

So anyone hear the scoop on Ablett being a reptillian? SEN exclusive!

I thought he was a slug?
His bald head just kinda slugs down into his shoulders, with no apparent neck in between

And when he starts to get that sweaty glow going ... well ...

I thought he was a slug?
His bald head just kinda slugs down into his shoulders, with no apparent neck in between

And when he starts to get that sweaty glow going ... well ...

That's Selwood, chief duck of the Ducking Duckers Demographic. Ablett shaved his head since with the reptillian skin under his human skin it was malting in the warmer months thus giving him away as an evil alien, so now he can hide amongst us with ease with his fellow reptillian Chapman.

I mean who else would assume that he had simply injured his tail which was tucked into his legs as opposed to hamstring which is where his eyebrows are. Geelong are mostly reptillians and ducks, or so the rumours go anyway.

I am so sick of all the talk about raph being run down in the first quarter of the GF... doesn't anyone realise it was Sam Fishers fault!... he ran full pelt at Raph drawing his man (Rooke) to the ball carrier and then in stead of shepherding or running past Raph to receive the ball he runs to the side (still behind raph) and leaves the door wide open for the Rooke tackle...

I love the fish but cannot sit by and what raph being persecuted for something that was not his fault...

That's Selwood, chief duck of the Ducking Duckers Demographic. Ablett shaved his head since with the reptillian skin under his human skin it was malting in the warmer months thus giving him away as an evil alien, so now he can hide amongst us with ease with his fellow reptillian Chapman.

I mean who else would assume that he had simply injured his tail which was tucked into his legs as opposed to hamstring which is where his eyebrows are. Geelong are mostly reptillians and ducks, or so the rumours go anyway.

Then how do you explain the slimey trail?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back