Preview Round 7- Carlton vs St Kilda Monday Night 9/5/2011 - Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying O'hailpin isn't our only key forward and we have amongst the best small forwards in the league to make up for our missing key target and Waite's not doing too bad either. Also that most games are won in the midfield these days in which they are and that is our strength. He said we would get exposed against Collingwood and Geelong backlines, which was not the case so far. He then said Essendon would trouble us. Well maybe they will but we defintely should've beat them when we played them this year.

I agree emphatically with all the highlighted.

1. In terms of their key backs matching up on your key forwards Geelong and Collingwood will have an advantage (I'm talking Scarlett, Lonergan and Taylor giving Geelong a defensive advantage that will expose any kicking long to one-on-ones).
2. Essendon shouldn't trouble you but over recent years they have. Why? I don't know. Each time you play Essendon you should do what you did 2nd game last year. But it is not happening.

BIB has a source, sure in this case it was obvious but no need to question his integrity.

In fairness to SOAPY a lot of this inside info ends up wide of the mark, or is revealed after the fact.

Not having a go...just in terms of sources I like the EP, ghost in, drop the bomb and steal away into the night way of doing things.

How long have you been around these parts SOAP?
BIB has history with a quality record on his side.

Joseph out for Yarran, Watson on standby, and Curnow the likely sub...0-3 this week. No need for enquiries, can understand the questioning is all.

EDIT: Should add that I have it on good authority that Bin Laden is in Pakistan. PM me if you want further detail...willing to split the reward with any bounty hunters that frequent the site.

I seriously hope we belt this mob... need major past decade rectification and I hope it's another 10+ goal hiding and the start of us seeing the bandwagoner StKilda supporters disappear for all of eternity!

I seriously hope we belt this mob... need major past decade rectification and I hope it's another 10+ goal hiding and the start of us seeing the bandwagoner StKilda supporters disappear for all of eternity!

I concur. I'm not even remotely interested in a close game, we must go for the jugular of this once (quite literally) proud football club.

We have had our fair share of close games, all our games this year have been close, this will be another close game either way.

I concur. I'm not even remotely interested in a close game, we must go for the jugular of this once (quite literally) proud football club.

I agree, but not because you should want to get rid of St Kilda supporters "for all eternity". You just have to win games like this if you want to make top 4 and win them well.
There are no excuses and you are in great form. St Kilda are ripe for the taking and should be demolished in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joseph out for Yarran, Watson on standby, and Curnow the likely sub...0-3 this week. No need for enquiries, can understand the questioning is all.

No info is 100% as even when decisions come from the top they are still open to change until the very last allowable minute
Even ep has got things wrong from time to time.
Well he hasn't really got them wrong but there is scope for changes to be made after changes have been made.

I'd still sooner get some insight than nothing at all.
For the fact the BIB posts more than others, suggests that he also may get more "wrong".

Just going to say, JJ, that it's straight out insulting to throw the term 'bandwagon st.kilda supporters' out there. Who in their right mind would 'jump on' a bandwagon such as st.kilda's.... trust me, on behalf of all st.kilda supporters on this forum, we've been hurting from the start.

Just going to say, JJ, that it's straight out insulting to throw the term 'bandwagon st.kilda supporters' out there. Who in their right mind would 'jump on' a bandwagon such as st.kilda's.... trust me, on behalf of all st.kilda supporters on this forum, we've been hurting from the start.

Well this forums StKilda supporters may not be bandwagoners but there are many out there that have "appeared" over your recent years of dominance giving you some record membership numbers and support... whereas in our time of dread we've had our best membership ever.

Now no offence... put the shoe on the other foot.. when you were belting us you no doubt took delight in hammering us to make up for all those years of pain delivered by us and quite frankly most StKilda supporters have not done it humbly either and enjoyed it!!!.... now we've tasted the beltings recently from your mob and we wish to rectify the situation in the most painful and humiliating way possible (Scoreboard) but we will do it as humbly and as respectable as possible.

Chin up... I actually think the game will be close and could go either way... I just lust for redemption!

Ok - will state the obvious.

Just a MASSIVE, MASSIVE game for us :

- Win and I think we can genuinely call us Top 4 contenders in 2011.

- Lose - must then question has much changed from last year.

We seem to say it every week but I think this is more than season defining - it will make a statement about our next 2-3 seasons (if thats possible :) )

Nerves are starting to kick in. I hate this (but love it at the same time).

Thanks Harks. Haters gonna Hate. And Kramer that was what was being mooted early on in the week, before the club new Simon White was definately out.

No stress mate, just observing that I can understand the questioning...you've sent a few down wide of the keeper lately in terms of changes, who will be sub, Twomey to be upgraded, you had Kreuz returning in the VFL when we played Sydney...maybe discretion is the better part of valour sometimes.

Can I suggest a font related key that is easy for us all to understand...maybe plain old arial for personal opinion, palatino for whispers, and something like copperplate for the rock solid stuff. It's pretty fail safe as far as I can see.

fair reply. noted.
It just pains me so much when people chuck a blanket over things like that, especially when it concerns my beloved sainters. Also i don't even believe in bandwagonning with people over the age of 10. I have more faith in humanity.

And uh, yeah... i gotta say, i loved belting you when we were good enough, sad to see our paths seperating so much. But yeah should be a good game tonight, so so much riding on it.

I am inside the ground now and phoarr so many saints hotties already here, sadly we don't have that quality female fanbase @ Carlton. Wonder if Kim's here ??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back