FTA-TV Two And a Half Men

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone wanting more laughs, The Charlie Sheen Roast was quite amusing, no holds barred comedy.

Yeah watching it now...the "Who sucked whos dick" joke was just awkward, not a funny guy at all that dude.

Was actually quite suprised at how decent it was :thumbsu:

Of course it had to be Rose who killed Charlie!

Didn't really sell me on it.

A couple kind of funny moments but its just not charlie sheen.

The chemistry between them just didn't seem there. Also no real emotions from Charlie's death, and I thought ashtons acting was horrendous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's s**t, always has been.

Ashton will fit in after a few eps; it's not like this show ever relied on strong acting, timing or chemistry between the actors.

Charlie finds women, Charlie gets himself in trouble because of the women, Alan does something neurotic and Jake says something stupid.
Rinse and repeat

Show was decent and funny at times, then Ashton showed up and it all went downhill from there. Have to wait a couple more eps to see where the series will go but like many have said it isn't the same without Charlie.

Charlie finds women, Charlie gets himself in trouble because of the women, Alan does something neurotic and Jake says something stupid.
Rinse and repeat

Player kicks ball, player marks ball, player kicks goal. Rinse and repeat.
AFL is boring?

Thought it was as good as it could've been last night. Looking forward to the rest of the season :thumbsu:

Player kicks ball, player marks ball, player kicks goal. Rinse and repeat.
AFL is boring?

Thought it was as good as it could've been last night. Looking forward to the rest of the season :thumbsu:

That is a absolutely terrible analogy, one is a sport the other is a show that uses the same jokes and story line over and over.

It's not stated that he was murdered. It was implied to the audience. Characters 'miss' (or not fully 'get') seemingly obvious implications all the time in sitcoms, it's part of the brand of humour.

Even if they did know, sitcom characters don't act like normal people. I mean gosh, why did all those people who found out about Mork being an alien never call the newspaper or the CIA? Why was Jack from Will & Grace never investigated for the death of the millionaire who bequeathed his fortune to him, when he fell of the balcony of their apartment when they were home alone?

I think it's a stupid show but you're nitpicking fairly badly to take issue on this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back