General AFL Discussion #8 - Carlton Supporters ONLY !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotchin is actually a friggin superstar, delidio elite, Martin elite, foley good, tuck very underrated they have a serious midfield.

Everyone looks better when you're winning. .. Ask us circa round 3. ..

Been lucky with injuries too thus far, take a couple of important cogs .. And they drop back big time

Nontheless, they look great and yes cotchin is fantastic, dimma has the. Playing well and with confidence

Hawks..lacked pace

Not once did I believe the hype in regards to the Hawks and I'll stand by that again this week. In my opinion they're a bit like us in that they rely on too few to do too much. They're not an overly quick side and they don't compensate the lack of leg speed with monsters in the back half nor do they have an above average ruck combination. Until they work on improving two of those three deficiencies I don't see how anyone can label them a genuine premiership contender.

Yes, they got close last year but I believe that was more aberration than reality. Put scoreboard pressure on the Hawks, run hard all day and they don't have a genuine answer.

Very hard to draw any consistent form line at the moment. Swans looked like world beaters just 2 weeks ago, we did 4 weeks ago, Hawks pre-season favourites, you wouldnt want to be a favourite right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We COULD move to 4th with a big win tomorrow, but I'm tipping just up to 5th which is still flattering given recent efforts :cool:

By Monday we'll be sitting 4th after a poor month of footy and coming up against reasonable opposition at moments in their season when they are hitting their straps: ess, ade, stk. Throw in plenty of injuries which are really affecting structures and a lull in intensity, and I think we have cause to have some hope yet. There is still a lot of footy to be played yet this season.

Continued in:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...l-afl-discussion-9-blues-posters-only.953223/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back