Preview Round 12.5: Hawthorn V Bye Changes and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong to defeat Sydney
Fremantle to defeat Essendon

If the above happen we go 4th! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I think I'd rather a Swans win. I would love the Cats to miss the eight. Think what we could copy and past all the abuse they gave us in 2009. Oh the Karma, revenge is sweet.

We are progressing well, and I think will manage a top four, but no need to rush, as teams above us have to meet each other, and beat us as well to retain their places.

Just in from MRP ... Mitchell (Haw) has been given a two match ban for striking Guerra (Haw) , this can be reduced to one match with an early plea.

Reckless for sling tackling the hair piece as well. Loading of 200 pts brings it back up to 3 games. He put it back into place so brings it back to 1 game.

Murphy out because he will keep turning it over to B, Gunston out because he wont be able to get away from E, while Sammy and Sewell will be exposed for pace by Y in the middle so they will need to be dropped as well.

Silk needs to play well against the bye to keep his consistency up.

I was talking to another poster regarding our concerns with our midfield depth a few weeks ago. Now that we've been smart enough to get a greater rotation of players through the middle, we've looked a lot better. However, I think Burgoyne may be the key between premiership success and premiership dreaming. He needs to step up and be the man in the big games. Particularly finals. Do this, and he may just find one or two medals hanging around his neck at the end of September...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is everyone's tip for the Hunter-Young medal?

Named, of course, in honor of Kingsley Hunter and Barry Young, two individuals who played (in)famously for the Hawks like it was a bye every week.

I'm glad to see everyone having a bit of jovial fun... I thought people might bag me out for being an idiot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back