Under 18 National Championships Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike Scully - who looks rushed when he kicks it and a bit tense,
Billings is the opposite, he is poised, relaxed and has time, he doesn't panic.

Okay. 6 disposals and a behind.

It's been a very ordinary game to watch.

The umpiring is way too reactive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sporting Scholarships and self promotion !! Enough of the private schools already - decimates local footy @ U17 level. Once you take the money, you can't play with your mates.

Only got to see a bit of the game on my lunch break. The standout was Jack Viney. He's worth the Dees having to use their third pick on him. I doubt GWS (if they end up with the second pick) wouldn't want him with it anyway.

Only got to see a bit of the game on my lunch break. The standout was Jack Viney. He's worth the Dees having to use their third pick on him. I doubt GWS (if they end up with the second pick) wouldn't want him with it anyway.
He looked pretty good, didn't play in the midfield much because it's only his second game back from that broken jaw (first was a school game last Sat). When he was in the midfield he was a ball magnet.

Just got home. Freezing my arse off so didn't hang around for SA vs WA. A comedy of errors from the umpires.

Was Viney wearing 35? Because I didn't see him once. I was looking for a lot of the game, but couldn't find him. I see he got it 16 times, but I can't remember any of them. Was he in the backline?

Billings was very good. Seemed to be running around by himself for ages.
I'm with Sunny, I love Ollie Wines. Going to be a gun.
Matt Crouch was good, as was Lewis Taylor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back