Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Discussion - Sydney Posters Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it on the main board, but how funny is it to see Collingwood supporters say yeah but we were missing Jesse White.

Lol, love it!

I actually think white will fire up for rd 2 up against our club a 22 he just couldn't cement a spot in, collingwood woeful and looking for a messiah and he's still going to the second target.

Horse aint stupid he'll still cover the same way and let white get a few cheap goals padding his belt, everyone will talk up jesse white and how good he is.

I actually think white will fire up for rd 2 up against our club a 22 he just couldn't cement a spot in, collingwood woeful and looking for a messiah and he's still going to the second target.

Horse aint stupid he'll still cover the same way and let white get a few cheap goals padding his belt, everyone will talk up jesse white and how good he is.
Do you rememer last year when Jesse took a great mark and McVeigh was screaming give it to me Im open but Jesse was feeling so proud of himself that he took a mark and was going back to set himself for a 60m kick for goal

Do you rememer last year when Jesse took a great mark and McVeigh was screaming give it to me Im open but Jesse was feeling so proud of himself that he took a mark and was going back to set himself for a 60m kick for goal
never looked around quickly for the give go ...he was just so proud he took a great mark

Been thinking ROK is out of contract this year and has said so himself he feels he has a lot more to give.. he would be on some decent coin could the club have already told him we simply don't have the room or if he wanted to stay he would need to take a paycut?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting watching the forward entries of these teams, both look quicker than us, theres a lot of high kicks like us, but i think the leading patterns are better, people get out of each others way better than we did yesterday

Interesting watching the forward entries of these teams, both look quicker than us, theres a lot of high kicks like us, but i think the leading patterns are better, people get out of each others way better than we did yesterday

You know i have no idea what's happened to our midfield just makes no sense how far they have fallen from 2012.

You know i have no idea what's happened to our midfield just makes no sense how far they have fallen from 2012.

Have they fallen?

My only comment would be feels like teams stop us getting into space a lot more

Kennedy for one, his % of possies that are contested must of risen, i havent checked the stats but hes never in space, yes he is good in close but he can also kick a goal

Have they fallen?

Kennedy for one, his % of possies that are contested must of risen, i havent checked the stats but hes never in space, yes he is good in close but he can also kick a goal
Kennedy had 20 contested possessions a team high, second on the ground to Callum Ward who had 24 contested possessions.

Have they fallen?

Hanners is a shadow of himself I don't know what Horse is doing playing him more as a inside mid that is not his strength, Kennedy tries hard but looks buggered he can't do it all, maybe the decline of ROK has played a part.

They both have better forward structures than we do but will bounce back and should still make 8th

We can win the flag i reckon, the pieces are there

The talent out there should win games, i think you are on the money with your comments on the forward set up though

Hanners is a shadow of himself I don't know what Horse is doing playing him more as a inside mid that is not his strength, Kennedy tries hard but looks buggered he can't do it all, maybe the decline of ROK has played a part.

Hanners will be fine. If anything he is overrated in the media

8th? with the talent in our team hard questions will be asked if we just scrape into 8th.
Like I said today our team on paper is one of the best ( if not the best ) but the way the structures have been since the 2nd half of last year to now it will see us just make the 8 and Buddy will go backwards , Tippett will kick a few due to his contested marking ability and our best asset is the high bomb to him ,the rest of the forwards Rohan , Jetta will get a few here and there over the back when it works out. Reid will run up and back and then continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back