Official Match Thread S19 Round 6 - Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you feel sorry for us? We're ahead of you on the ladder and have a better winning percentage than you since Season 18.
That's not really an achievement. Look at us!!!

Why would you feel sorry for us? We're ahead of you on the ladder and have a better winning percentage than you since Season 18.
That argument didn't work out for the Wolves. They're still licking their wounds.

That argument didn't work out for the Wolves. They're still licking their wounds.
Those aren't wounds.

Pretty impressive flexibility though.

Different between us and the Wolves is that we've at least won a final in the most recent finals series. They bowed out in straight sets.

Ergo, Warriors > Bears > Wolves.
Hey, we're just happy to have guests... Again...

I'm flying into Las Vegas prolly tomorrow. Where am I staying for accommodation? Can I stay as Caesar's Palace? And did Caesar really live there?
You can stay with me. We'll talk about boys and braid each others hair.

My pillow has bricks in it, enjoy :)
2qitt07.jpg

Sorry, you're not invited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the stadium in the sky built and is it currently managed by LVB?

With their apparent lacklustre approach to everything, I'm concerned about the efficacy of the inspection program for whatever is keeping it in the sky.

You may not have quite grasped the concept yet, but the game is not decided in the warm up. Not that I would ever question the Sim.

Banter is as banter does. The rest of the team will turn up if they feel it's warranted.

"Grasped the concept yet" Woah! I'm not a newbie at this.

The game may not be decided in the warm up, but does the warm up not dictate who plays? I thought you'd rather play a team who is active in the threads and competing for spots. Wouldn't that make for a better team and therefore a stronger one for us to defeat? I mean hey, we're going to win by heaps I know, But you have to give us a challenge m80.

Us bears can only play with ourselves and post memes for so long. Let's get some quality banter going. mmkay?

With their apparent lacklustre approach to everything, I'm concerned about the efficacy of the inspection program for whatever is keeping it in the sky.
It's only in the sky if you're on the right kinda "medication"

Really, it's on stilts.

It's only in the sky if you're on the right kinda "medication"

Really, it's on stilts.
Do we have to play on stilts?

I wouldn't be totally against that btw. I had 3 sets specially made for raiding the whore tree.

Do we have to play on stilts?

I wouldn't be totally against that btw. I had 3 sets specially made for raiding the whore tree.
We recommend it. Quivorir played in stilettos from 3 weeks and played shithouse.

But hey, whatever is comfy for you. We Bears pride ourselves on accommodating the poor.

We recommend it. Quivorir played in stilettos from 3 weeks and played shithouse.

But hey, whatever is comfy for you. We Bears pride ourselves on accommodating the poor.
Leather is comfy for me.

It's often been said that I suffer from leather poisoning when I play, but that's only because I haven't found a leather thong that won't ride up when I'm running at full pace.

Didnt we hear this comment a few weeks ago Bears? I seem to remember the majority of a week where we discussed this

But he did look fabulous, you have to admit

Didnt we hear this comment a few weeks ago Bears? I seem to remember the majority of a week where we discussed this
So your lacklustre approach to everything is legendary?

We just hope that it falls down when we're playing a team we hate. During their warm up. While we're still at the strip clubs.

We just hope that it falls down when we're playing a team we hate. During their warm up. While we're still at the strip clubs.
Lucky you're playing us then. Sweethearts of the competition is an epithet we don't like using ourselves, but....

PS Please send directions to strip club.

Lucky you're playing us then. Sweethearts of the competition is an epithet we don't like using ourselves, but....

PS Please send directions to strip club.
In Las Vegas we have classy, cheap, Frankston style and all male.
There's no shame in opting for Magic Mike over Showgirls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back