People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be good if those who have posted encrypted messages give us a ball park time frame as to when it can be decrypted.

It would be good if those who have posted encrypted messages give us a ball park time frame as to when it can be decrypted.
They should be collated in a table on the OP.

Poster, Message, Timeframe

Then if they are completed, decrypt them, note the decrypt date. If they lapse paste the ETA then highlight them in red.

gChDS9cM/nIA7lGVUQBuCcEx9XwFGkgE3IwDVBMGZrkxF0vBkxjiaN/tcXJTDLpsEeaGaimiUI+mlWuYJcyDgH/+QaamymtiAD7r+SMu1rH+B4JVJn+TSQ72GQy86l5svIK7HYUQBdEu77/S+7qrp+1+EBOV6MXFmdP9Pifun0YXCHfJqrri8kME8DzsRkg9JkH5YCmbZqGqVG8keDKKwSVPTCSsJrG4oDLEjF+zASowHTYvTv69k3NCrVDq7S88pip6kk6csf9GpSUeBpswbC7vIxfBDHTvVsD0iTC9pCvU1BH1VN7IXeSBqBBsWd64/yOPArfqekUlOVjWKp6w5yzUKA==

gChDS9cM/nIA7lGVUQBuCcEx9XwFGkgE3IwDVBMGZrkxF0vBkxjiaN/tcXJTDLpsEeaGaimiUI+mlWuYJcyDgH/+QaamymtiAD7r+SMu1rH+B4JVJn+TSQ72GQy86l5svIK7HYUQBdEu77/S+7qrp+1+EBOV6MXFmdP9Pifun0YXCHfJqrri8kME8DzsRkg9JkH5YCmbZqGqVG8keDKKwSVPTCSsJrG4oDLEjF+zASowHTYvTv69k3NCrVDq7S88pip6kk6csf9GpSUeBpswbC7vIxfBDHTvVsD0iTC9pCvU1BH1VN7IXeSBqBBsWd64/yOPArfqekUlOVjWKp6w5yzUKA==
Is this that snippet you heard a few weeks ago that made you 100% positive Danger was staying ?

you really cant lose in this thread. If your are right you tell the world and make like a hero with connection to the top office at West Lakes. If you are wrong you leave it encrypted.
And get highlighted (in red) as a poster who can't be trusted.

I don't think I remember my password but I'm 100% sure mine was a joke post. Will try and find it anyway.
Should we have an encrypted joke thread and an encrypted news thread??

Is this that snippet you heard a few weeks ago that made you 100% positive Danger was staying ?

Yeah, I've never been able to find the "encryption thread" everyone talked about and didn't want to look like an idiot asking after 3 years! Kind of like when you miss someone's name the first two times and don't want to ask a third...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should be collated in a table on the OP.

Poster, Message, Timeframe

Then if they are completed, decrypt them, note the decrypt date. If they lapse paste the ETA then highlight them in red.
Sorry for the work Niximus - is this possible?

MN S80o 9MqC3wdCgZ F0euOSj2 u0m/0 wfPgZd eT34IYwP xqCr mxVfFXnk irauMDMLsN 8NZI78/ jMT/PLM+B R N2yJPdnU1b cH l6Ok4 2iZ D5QQI AJ81 M6F1Tt4nX2a oK5us8CQed

By the end of play tomorrow

Is it a day/night game tomorrow?

If someone wants to collate it, I'll update my OP with it :p
W1GDmgP.gif

Yeah, I've never been able to find the "encryption thread" everyone talked about and didn't want to look like an idiot asking after 3 years! Kind of like when you miss someone's name the first two times and don't want to ask a third...
Yeah, forgot it existed.
Thought I'd just put it here and if it's wrong, it's wrong.
Rather than post it and get people's hopes up.

Or down. :p

I will just have to tell the sauce that he needs to ketchup with his info if wrong.

Everyone should give their information to me. I will file it and disperse when suitable. I could even leak information without throwing a poster under the bus. Great. Start sending me inside knowledge!

Okay, here are some people who posted encryptions, and revealed (either with password, or admitted it later)

PHP:
JP Sauce    25/09/2014    Yes    Joke One
Niximus    25/09/2014    Yes    Freo & Hawks CEO
headache1    26/09/2014    Yes    Rick-roll
Punchy Bassett    26/09/2014    Yes    Joke One
DABM    26/09/2014    Yes    Roo puppet
Jenny    26/09/2014    Yes    Said it was out there re: beams
dogs105    30/09/2014    Yes    Joke One
AFC3000    1/10/2014    Yes    Preseason in Pt Lincoln
rossi    3/10/2014    Yes    Walsh announcement
rossi    11/10/2014    Yes    Ryder and Pick 5
Chunky    20/11/2014    Yes    Jake Lever