People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Prd6PlhvMhALNkSdXyZcEhok1jGubbZ1kbOC8mOFmDflKQvoO/d5b+cAFyk/xhs7ZQKs2BXfF5PEr2zC6obo2+3/r3y4ZX/QJXO4Ulvp29zg7eJFFxwInswdQ82Pc1GtwEp1uj+YGPARI1im5i1AF9r5obSUikGtj0BJoTH4FUj6ArPNyB6I/QHU6Gi8g1qck01Mnymyp7CmQDFn2Vzu0f7h3v27N2Ea7ogJX97eUlEdjs+vwhzyyKp8P4R5rWvMI9RvgUp/hJpZGyYXrpc3qx5kKVNYoy0maUkDIeAq4tznrk4OaGpTdiTid+9Hfe9bRKLpSnILUiCOYN7OirRz1QQjNw==
Is that what you posted in the previous post?

Si7trdS2AgiwH7dw+kmG23xdJJrrt5vJIxII/luAvSxCKaoTc4ro/BsDpmCyRuo6KhY6VbMjnWqJaNh1+y6z6mkv0nMWeqoakIaXqOLw8zFnfWKJuxjkj2Gpz6bJqM/Wh3bRe9Hlj+x+asuYtffOBpVMdV+6c1LIPiMJ6nSjfVqK3xs=

How does this thread work?
People click the link in the op.

They type in their "bullshit rumour" into the box on the webpage with a password.

The web page encrypts the "bullshit rumour" and it can be pasted into the thread.

When the time is right the password is shared so everyone can see.

It helps posters build a reputation so future rumours won't be s**t canned.

People click the link in the op.

They type in their "bullshit rumour" into the box on the webpage with a password.

The web page encrypts the "bullshit rumour" and it can be pasted into the thread.

When the time is right the password is shared so everyone can see.

It helps posters build a reputation so future rumours won't be s**t canned.

Can I read the rumor beforehand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone point me to where Redhorse has posted his "encryption" mail for this year's supposed "big fish" we are pursuing aside from Menzel which has been touted ever since Carlton announced their likelihood to trade out players this draft period??

Can someone point me to where Redhorse has posted his "encryption" mail for this year's supposed "big fish" we are pursuing aside from Menzel which has been touted ever since Carlton announced their likelihood to trade out players this draft period??
What is it with you and Redhorse? He's provided solid information in the past. It isn't his fault it hasn't all come to fruition.

There are plenty of people spouting actual rubbish for you to pick on instead.

What is it with you and Redhorse? He's provided solid information in the past. It isn't his fault it hasn't all come to fruition.

There are plenty of people spouting actual rubbish for you to pick on instead.
Well, here his chance to put it beyond doubt..

Well we can only chase one 'big fish' at a time and if that's Menzel, how do you expect him to answer your question?

And chasing =/= acquiring said player.
Keep up, he said on here yesterday he was "texted" about a "big fish" we are into and he was DEFINATELY not referring to Menzel mate..

BTW you can be absolutely sure we as a club are doing due diligence on all the players being rumoured to be "available" as well as a shitload not even mentioned...it's what list managers do!!

Keep up, he said on here yesterday he was "texted" about a "big fish" we are into and he was DEFINATELY not referring to Menzel mate..

BTW you can be absolutely sure we as a club are doing due diligence on all the players being rumoured to be "available" as well as a shitload not even mentioned...it's what list managers do!!

I got a text the other day. I didn't know fish could text let alone big fish.

The only problem with this thread is that if people have sources, this thread means they are only revealing their info when the story actually breaks... And where's the fun in that?

If you encrypt a message, you should give a tidbit at least.

The only problem with this thread is that if people have sources, this thread means they are only revealing their info when the story actually breaks... And where's the fun in that?

If you encrypt a message, you should give a tidbit at least.

What people post here is stuff they've been told in confidence. If they gain a reputation in here of having correct information, then when they get something they're allowed to share and post it, you can give it a bit more credence than you usually would.

Haha keep up, even if reading the Adelaide bigfooty board was my full time job I still think I'd struggle with the amount of threads/posts we've got going!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back