Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the whole "Bomb the ball forward" doesn't work for us because our key forwards can't grab contested marks. Just means the ball will hit the ground and be run out of their D50. Glad for Shoey he's in the side, bit hard on Billy. I hope Gunners is %100 because if he's not, we'll be in trouble. You'd think we'd know you can't take injured players into a GF.

As for the Sub, i think we need Duryea on LeCras or someone similar. Suckling as Sub works for me.

Would be a tough gig trying to snag a grab in a pack of ten.

We need to play smarter than that.

We were too predictable in the semi.

Need to be patient...work it around and mess with their match-ups.

Sorry for Billy. He's been an exceptional pickup. You know that he busts his guts. Remember Dayle Garlett...? LOL

Legit Question as I cant recall off the top of my head. Have all of these talls played together this year? If so, did it work?

I feel for Billy. But I feel as though it's the right choice. Will be beautiful weather which will ensure that the forwards are able to hold their marks and Gunston is a running machine.

Very tall side. Thought that's what hurt us last time against the Eagles.
Wouldn't make Duryea sub based on last weeks form, guess that leaves Suckling.

Not if the sub is a tall who can run a bit. Im tipping the shoe unless theres a lat change back to hartung

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have absolute faith in Clarko.

Shoe deserves his chance. It will be the making of him as it was for Hawkins in 2011.

Billy’s not winning us a flag but a couple of missed tackles could lose us one. We have enough pace and Suckers as the sub will be handy if we need to maintain a lead by keeping possession using footskills.

Pressure is on Jack to be effective. He has form in being average first start back from a spell. The bullshit about not taking injured players into a GF is just that. Ted Richards' body was 10% painkiller in 2012.

Those thinking we are going in too tall....I think Roughie will play a lot in the midfield. He is incredible at getting the ball out of the middle and kicking goals on the run from outside fifty. It will keep WC on edge. I want to see Roughie to Shoey and through the big sticks! I am not greedy....I'd like to see that 7 or 8 times at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back