Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact this guy is our new manager
jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif

229b9609e25becaa4a4fcbfe2afe9317.gif

Time for the lame arse cricket crap. Did you see Shane Watson get bowled by a waist high full toss from Zampa today? It was vintage Watto.
SA's collapse was vintage SA as well.

SA's collapse was vintage SA as well.
We suck, but that's almost a given now, Cosgrove is my long shot pick to play for Australia this summer if he finds form though. He's slimmed down, nobody doubts his talent, and there are spots to be had if you score runs.

We suck, but that's almost a given now, Cosgrove is my long shot pick to play for Australia this summer if he finds form though. He's slimmed down, nobody doubts his talent, and there are spots to be had if you score runs.
It is a wonder why he isn't in the SA squad. If he keeps the weight down and the runs up, then he has all the talent to be in the Aus team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told my boss i was meeting up with the drafting scout from gold coast so would be a while on lunch.

Told him should be able to get some inside goss IRT trade week came back after few pints with a mate, gone a couple of hours

regurgitated the shit that is already in the media.

campaigner is rapt lol

Told my boss i was meeting up with the drafting scout from gold coast so would be a while on lunch.

Told him should be able to get some inside goss IRT trade week came back after few pints with a mate, gone a couple of hours

regurgitated the shit that is already in the media.

campaigner is rapt lol
Friend from work is good friends with Jake Carlisle apparnately yet she refused to let me in the loop with trade news*

*Main reason I wanted it was to look like a big shot with inside info on here

HBF remember the pizza place with the... dangerous pizzas? :D

Well my dealings with them was again fun tonight. Rang them up to deliver my pizza + focaccia this is how it went:

Me: "Hello I'd like to place an order for home delivery"
PP: "I'm sorry we dont do home delivery"
Me: "But your menu says you do home delivery"
PP: "Yeah I'm sorry the menus are wrong, we dont do home delivery".
Me: ...."Okay"...
PP: "Look I'll deliver this time, but yeah afterwards will have to be pick up"
Me: "Thanks very much, really appreciate that" -puts in order and address-

-one hour later no pizza-

Me: ringing them back: "Um, I put in an order an hour ago...."
PP: "Yeah we went to your street, we couldnt find you.. you're at the end of the street right?"
Me: "Nah middle".
PP: "Oh I'm so sorry, we'll come back then, the order will be on us" .

Tl;dr: Got pizza delivered from a place that doesn't do home delivery and got pizza for free. :thumbsu:

Friend from work is good friends with Jake Carlisle apparnately yet she refused to let me in the loop with trade news*

*Main reason I wanted it was to look like a big shot with inside info on here

tell her to tell him to stop being a campaigner, he's missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play alongside Dennis Armfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back