Remove this Banner Ad

KO_KO

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mighty Falcons & Biggie
Would be interested to hear who your favourite ever Eagle has been?

Mine was Peter Matera, never forget him bouncing around the boundary and handballing in front of himself if he got tackled, was electrifying to watch. I've seen the bloke recently and he looks like he could still play, fit as a fiddle.

Would be interested to hear who your favourite ever Eagle has been?

Mine was Peter Matera, never forget him bouncing around the boundary and handballing in front of himself if he got tackled, was electrifying to watch. I've seen the bloke recently and he looks like he could still play, fit as a fiddle.

Not enough players do this!

Peter Matera was my sentimental favourite he got me supporting the Eagles as a kid, Cousins was inspirational and Kerr was brilliant.

However, Judd at his peak from 2004-2007 was my favourite Eagle ever.

Words couldn't describe what or how he did things.

Peter Matera was my sentimental favourite he got me supporting the Eagles as a kid, Cousins was inspirational and Kerr was brilliant.

However, Judd at his peak from 2004-2007 was my favourite Eagle ever.

Words couldn't describe what or how he did things.

Have to agree with this, Judd at his peak coincided with me really getting into the Eagles as a kid and he is still my favourite Eagle ever.
From current players Shuey and Naita are the standouts, whilst Yeo and Duggan are well on their way if they continue imporving on what they've shown so far.

Jakovich was mine as a kid, and then Matera. More recent times probably Cousins. I know he's stained his career, but in my eyes, having been roughly the same age as him in the early to mid 2000's, and doing the same sort of "stuff" he did, I always admired the fact he could actually function on the footy field and still play to an extremely high level. My efforts after a big one were nowhere near as great:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Cuz
2) Tony Evans
3) Beau Waters

Judd probably should be in there but the last 8 years have dulled his lustre for me.

969796-dean-kemp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back