Game Day NAB Challenge - Collingwood vs Geelong (Simonds Stadium - 7.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse White needs to be dropped now.

There's something wrong with his head. He needs to prepare for a year in the VFL now, with no hope of making the senior side... for him to begin a complete mental rebuild.

If he ever has a chance of mentally being strong enough to ever play senior football the club needs to stop humoring him. He was embarrassing on such a new level tonight. I actually felt sorry for him.

Do him (and all of us a favor)... tell him he's out.

Jesse White needs to be dropped now.

There's something wrong with his head. He needs to prepare for a year in the VFL now, with no hope of making the senior side... for him to begin a complete mental rebuild.

If he ever has a chance of mentally being strong enough to ever play senior football the club needs to stop humoring him. He was embarrassing on such a new level tonight. I actually felt sorry for him.

Do him (and all of us a favor)... tell him he's out.
He just lacks footy brain aptitude.
He's the athlete before being a footballer.
Depth player if injuries crop up for me

GO PIES! Lots of good goal-kicking, several forward options working well, and plenty of quick and dangerous movement with the ball shows the team is getting their game plan. Good signs to hang our hopes on for the coming season!

Hope Broomhead's shoulder is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse made some bad decisions tonight. Hopefully he can improve on that performance. Its not easy to play in defence when you have played as a forward your whole career.

The problem is that he was sent back because he was horrible up forward.

The guy that said he was going to boo Crisp?

Hopefully never see him.
All your hopes can easily come to fruition - press "ignore" to ignore. It's bliss.

Anyone know injury outcomes from tonight

See TD, No need to jump to those conclussions or have that attitude, hopefully tonight showed you how good it can be :thumbsu:

and Do you have to come in and Remind people of it?

Shows that we have great depth with KPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back