Autopsy Round 2: Changes v Essendon: Brayshaw, Lumumba in for Frost, McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did forget about Garland and then had a look at their forward line, not so much of a problem after looking and Pedo should be better back up in the ruck than McKernan/Daniher/Ambrose whichever one the Bombers go for.

Still don't like Lumumba being in, although perhaps he will surprise if we get the ball moving quickly.
I think he's going to be better as he isn't the lone wolf off half back. He will have bodies running with him whereas in '15 he had no support for his runs. Instead there will be BenKen + Kent + Salem + MJones + possibly Jeffy there.

“With their (Essendon) forward line, we opted to go for a running defender, rather than a tall with Dunny. They do have a pretty small forward line and that might change next week, because we’re playing North Melbourne and they’ve got some bigs and it’ll depend on form [as well].

“When you’re looking at the team and you’re trying to match up on the opposition, ‘H’ (Lumumba) has played three [practice] games back now and is fit.

“It gives us a chance to bring him in as a running defender, as opposed to Dunny, because there are not a lot of match ups"...Paul Roos

I read that as, these campaigners aren't going to kick a score against us, lets be done with them and move on to Norf

It's such a disgrace Essendon are celebrating their drug bans with a parade to the G I hope Roos takes the players aside before the game and tells them not to let this club defile the home of footy with that crap.

I want our players really revved up to crush any hope Essendon have in the opening 10 minutes.

It's such a disgrace Essendon are celebrating their drug bans with a parade to the G I hope Roos takes the players aside before the game and tells them not to let this club defile the home of footy with that crap.

I want our players really revved up to crush any hope Essendon have in the opening 10 minutes.
Don't think Roosy will say anything about it. Melksham is on our list!!!

Look at the drug cheats' changes. McKernan out...Gawn is going to smash whoever he faces around the ground. Then they brought in a flanker and the worst player in the league not named Dean Terlich for two inside mids...

I like these changes.. the only damaging players they have, with the exception of Daniher, are smalls.. Daniher may have had it over T Mac last year but I think he could kick 5 goals on Saturday and we can still smash them regardless.

Absolutely agree- those ******* campaigners have turned the game into a circus for two years, and this little stunt just sums it up what a deluded club they are. If anyone in front of me stands up I'll be clocking them over the back of the head with my inflatable Jesse Hogan doll*

*and a brick.

Guys, in all seriousness - boo them. If you are that outraged (as I am), boo the hell out of them. If * fans start stuff, don't engage, call the hotline.

Guys, in all seriousness - boo them. If you are that outraged (as I am), boo the hell out of them. If * fans start stuff, don't engage, call the hotline.
Now that i think about, we've been given the option to be the voice of the football public in this game. I hate Essendon, and i've never hidden that, but the way they turned the game i love into a Lawyers practice only inspired my hatred. Then to go and say we should clap and support the players makes me sick to my stomach, so forgive me Melksham but i'm booing.

I like these changes.. the only damaging players they have, with the exception of Daniher, are smalls.. Daniher may have had it over T Mac last year but I think he could kick 5 goals on Saturday and we can still smash them regardless.

I know what you're saying but I rate TMac, just thinks he lacks a bit of consistency. His 2nd half of 2015 was very poor compared to the first half.

I want to bring a megaphone to enhance my boos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what you're saying but I rate TMac, just thinks he lacks a bit of consistency. His 2nd half of 2015 was very poor compared to the first half.

Agree, I don't expect Daniher to beat him as comprehensively this time. Just saying if it happens we should still win. 5 goals is only 30 points after all.

To be honest, sod the spectacle, I'm hoping for the Dees to have a win and to focus on football. I'm a bit burnt out on issues at the moment.

Other than that I'm going to swing by a bookshop for some self help materials for my boss.

Nah mate, the convicts are getting a parade before the match it seems.

I can't be stuffed with it all. Not much of a protestor and I find it hard to boo when I'm drinking beer.
I figure the queues may be shorter during the stand up and honour routine, so I'm planning around that for a tactical advantage

Meh. Who cares. They are obviously fuct. It's just the marketing department trying to drum up interest to get some coin.

Pretty sure it's not the cheats being paraded, but past players.

He has a personal thing that isn't any of our business or you'd know about. You'll find out in time anyway. Whether that's why he's not getting a game right now I don't know.

Can I hope for something as admirable as accidentally killing a hooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back