Roast Hawthorn related jokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

My Dad's mate played a few games for the Hawks back in the early 80's, in the rooms prior to his first game the coach said to my Dad's mate, "It's your first game son and well, to be honest, we're not sure you're up to it, so what I'm gonna do is put you out there and you can have a run and we'll see what you can do, then at half time I'll pull you off".
My Dad's mate replied, " Geez mate that's bloody fantastic, at my old club all we got at half time were oranges".

A Hawthorn supporter is on his way out of the MCG after a 3rd consecutive victory by 3pts. He is laughing and talking cheerfully with his friends when an opposition supporter confronts him aggressively saying "We were robbed. The umpires were paid off to ensure you won the game. The AFL is in cahoots with Hawthorn. It's all rigged".

The Hawthorn supporter looked at him and smiled wryly and then kept on walking.... because he just didn't give one single goddamn s**t.

may as well bring up Kieren jack's blatant push in the back on Clinton young in the 2012 GF then? shitney supporters can't complain about favourable treatment either

I agree with you, it should have been a free to Hawks. Although you did almost have a 2-1 free kick count in your favour and Goodes did a knee mid quarter 2. We showed more heart that day than ive ever seen, in 2014 you guys played with more pride than ive ever seen. We'll see you in the GF this year for the tie breaker.

Carlton and Richmond have Rnd 1 Thurs night game.
Ess and Coll have Anzac Day.
Rich and Ess have Dreamtime at the G
Melb and Coll have Queens birthday.
Adel and Port have showdowns.
Free and West Coast have the Derby.
Hawthorn - they just have the Grand Final.

Good one :thumbsu: :D

I hate all those ridiculous 'marquee' games most of which turn out to be fizzers, give me the GF any day!!! :footy: :footy: :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you, it should have been a free to Hawks. Although you did almost have a 2-1 free kick count in your favour and Goodes did a knee mid quarter 2. We showed more heart that day than ive ever seen, in 2014 you guys played with more pride than ive ever seen. We'll see you in the GF this year for the tie breaker.
^Tie breaker?…..the AFL Swans have won 2 flags in the last 80 years….Hawk posters here have seen anywhere between 9 and 12 flags in there lifetime…Lol @ "tiebreaker"..nice joke

Some funny posts thought I'd keep the ball rolling for you.
These memes are just lame now though.
And still make very little sense...
Pointing this out is like calling a comedian on his/her misuse of irony amongst a pub full of laughing drunks...
The masses of morons want to see anything anti-Hawthorn & so they'll endorse anything purporting such, regardless of relevance. May as well cheer Langford cramping up in the 4th as a failure of the medical staff to hydrate him properly... This despite us winning the game...

More frustrating than wearing the hate of the Australian public, is acknowledging & admitting the stupidity & ignorance of the Australian public....

Two guys wearing geelong jumpers smashed my car's windscreen the other day. Probably could have swerved, but thought, stuff 'em.

So this guy goes for a job as the dog walker for the dog who will play Lassie in the new Disney movie. He fronts up for the interview, and they ask:
"So what else have you done in your life?"
"I played AFL football"
"Really? So you'd be incredibly fit then, that's a plus. Who for?"
"North Melbourne"
"Sorry, you aren't able to take this job, you can't walk a dog if you can't hold a lead."

So this guy goes for a job as the dog walker for the dog who will play Lassie in the new Disney movie. He fronts up for the interview, and they ask:
"So what else have you done in your life?"
"I played AFL football"
"Really? So you'd be incredibly fit then, that's a plus. Who for?"
"North Melbourne"
"Sorry, you aren't able to take this job, you can't walk a dog if you can't hold a lead."
Heard that one 2 years ago. Saw it on Instagram or some social media app.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back