List Mgmt. RD #16 - The Krak is back...

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said in the Krakouer broken jaw thread, sometimes s**t happens when you have done nothing wrong, ie an unprovoked attack, whilst waiting to get into a night club. I also said Krak broke team rules and he gets punished for that, but if he was waiting outside a club and wasnt pissed and wasnt causing trouble he shouldnt get punished again by the club for that. If he started the fight then yeah he deserves a heavy penalty.

The club has assessed it, the cops have investigated and ruled it an unprovoked attack so its a correct call by the club IMO.

“(Ken) would have been disappointed because he trusts you, he’s got love for you, he wants you to do right and he has given me an opportunity (after two previous attempts to establish an AFL career at the Power and Gold Coast). “And I stuffed up ... yeah".

Perhaps a little less love Ken. The players are not rewarding your trust.[/QUOTE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With our s**t disposals for the last month we need this guy desperately. I would think he would spend a couple weeks in the sanfl to get back to speed. Expecting him to come out firing this week cmon krak

Krak is back! Who would've thought switching his role with Impey would add a much better balance to both lines mainly due to how clean & calm one is with the ball in hand deep down back?

I did, called for it last year & was surprised it wasn't tried sooner Impey provided good pressure and to kick 3 goals he might've found his role. Krak played well despite being 'underdone'.

Craic-is-back-logo.png

Krak is back! Who would've thought switching his role with Impey would add a much better balance to both lines mainly due to how clean & calm one is with the ball in hand deep down back?

I did, called for it last year & was surprised it wasn't tried sooner Impey provided good pressure and to kick 3 goals he might've found his role. Krak played well despite being 'underdone'.

yep

we have loads of good small backmen and we have very few good small forwards.

finally we have considered mixing things up

yep

we have loads of good small backmen and we have very few good small forwards.

finally we have considered mixing things up
Just as importantly, Krak and DBJ release Broadbent into the middle. The latter was very good playing there in 2012. Broady has always been pretty clean with the ball below his knees and is more one-grab under pressure than some of our other midfielders. He also carries the ball further and kicks out of stoppage a lot more directly than our other midfielders.

At the end of last week's match, when he suggested that we might mix it up a bit in the midfield, this is what I reckon Hinkley had in mind, as much as changing the rucks around. Broadbent to the pivot is a move that gives us punch out of the centre-square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back