• Jack Watts

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol like anyone outside this country give a flying **** about AFL players
I always thought that's why they left Australia when they went on holidays, because no one recognises them outside the country.

Especially how he struts around chest puffed out, sick of media love for him. Whereas dusty keeps to himself, carrying a team on his own, continually having to answer questions about off field stuff

he is a bit of a FIGjammer, still like him though. I think he is a good bloke as well even though he is a bit full of himself.

Especially how he struts around chest puffed out, sick of media love for him. Whereas dusty keeps to himself, carrying a team on his own, continually having to answer questions about off field stuff
At least he is a good player. Unlike Daniel Menzel, bloke has done * all in his career but because he came back from a few knee recon walks around the joint like his s**t doesn't stink, seriously over rated player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49964bc8a29ee73178e8ef005ffda08c

At least he is a good player. Unlike Daniel Menzel, bloke has done **** all in his career but because he came back from a few knee recon walks around the joint like his s**t doesn't stink, seriously over rated player
Something about that bloke shits me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back