Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 = 5? Hurley = Stanton? They're the same person. It's all clear now. Has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

Yeah I think I have actually.

Myth. Busted.

02c64edf3e5ba50994c7c56c55d30b3f_XL.jpg

18 = 5? Hurley = Stanton? They're the same person. It's all clear now. Has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

#illuminati

Hurley number 18...Essendon is number 5 in the alphabetical order of clubs.

He's staying for sure.

Except lobb would want to go to wa
So did Mitch Clark..Melbourne has a lot more to offer than Western Sydney and Perth for that matter...let's hope he hasn't made his mind up just yet..Would suit us perfectly...He's the perfect foil for JD too...MAy be a dream but I really like Lobb, has done some awesome stuff this year..Expect him to play well in the finals, he is clunking em..

Hope is misleading though. The west indies had hope, more specifically Shai Hope, but he and their team both suck to truly overwhelming proportions.

I just hope the hope continues. Because until we get something concrete, there is always hope he'll stay. Here's hoping.

But to be fair, you said he's a million miles from elite, so,
Back to the question, how many of their games in full have you seen..Lobb is a huge talent who has really delivered this year..His form has been as good as Camerons...
For a young big man he is freakily good....Big ruck sized forwards are rarely in the top ten in the league either..
I've seen every GWS game this year, this guy is bloody awesome!!!! Would hope we are in his ear if he is considering a move..

I watch all games - Lobb is showing some really good signs and should end up a very good player - But he is not worth trading a number one pick.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number 1 draft picks for the last x years are also not in the top 10 players

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I am fully aware of this - Having the number one pick is a position of power, hence you only consider truly elite players as a trade.

Do you think EFC's list management would trade pick 1 for Lobb ?

Obviously won't happen but what would be a fair return from GWS for Hurley?
We'd probably ask for Lobb and your top 10 pick with something going back.

But to be fair, you said he's a million miles from elite, so,
Back to the question, how many of their games in full have you seen..Lobb is a huge talent who has really delivered this year..His form has been as good as Camerons...
For a young big man he is freakily good....Big ruck sized forwards are rarely in the top ten in the league either..
I've seen every GWS game this year, this guy is bloody awesome!!!! Would hope we are in his ear if he is considering a move..
How would you rate him against Ryder? Obviously Ryder has runs on the boards, but what about a comparison at the same age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back