The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're getting 2012/13 confused with 2013/14. RVP turned to s**t quickly and Carrick has been well past his best since SAF's last season.

:huh:

I'm not confusing anything. You said Fergie left Moyes with these players who were well past their best and should have been moved on, when the reality is that when Fergie left in 2013 Carrick and RVP had just come off some of the best form in their respective careers.

RVP was still a very good player when fit in 13/14 TBF, he turned to s**t once LVG came in. Carrick was average under Moyes but was our best outfielder the following season under LVG and will still have something to offer this season IMO.

:huh:

I'm not confusing anything. You said Fergie left Moyes with these players who were well past their best and should have been moved on, when the reality is that when Fergie left in 2013 Carrick and RVP had just come off some of the best form in their respective careers.

RVP was still a very good player when fit in 13/14 TBF, he turned to s**t once LVG came in. Carrick was average under Moyes but was our best outfielder the following season under LVG and will still have something to offer this season IMO.

You don't think SAF leaving Moyes with over half a team of 30 + has beens had something to do with your decline? SAF was usually a big promoter of youth but didn't bring anyone through of note in his last couple of seasons. And he shouldn't of been involved with picking his successor who is a friend of his.

It will be interesting to see how Arsenal handle replacing Wenger. I expect that they'll decide themselves at board level and won't let Arsene decide who should replace him.

You don't think SAF leaving Moyes with over half a team of 30 + has beens had something to do with your decline?

Actually I've been very critical of his lack of ambition in the market in his final years when it was clear to see that Chelsea and City had gone well past us in this regard. I just disagreed with you lumping RVP and Carrick in with the dead wood that Fergie left behind considering they'd been our best by far at the time.

It wasn't the reason Moyes failed though IMO.

Pulis seems to think he's only 50/50 to still be in charge this weekend. Something to do with ownership issues.

Think that's old news, he's said he'll stay now.

That was nice of him haha. Wonder who'd take him on next if he did leave.

Nice of him how? It was always down to whether he walked away or stayed, he wasn't going to be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? He gets the job done, albeit not spectacularly.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out while watching text updates of us playing in League 2 than have Pulis manage my club.

I think the bridges have already been burned. He can go back to his poddy and stay there ;)

I think the bridges have already been burned. He can go back to his poddy and stay there ;)

Why have bridges been burned?

Are you seriously still in a hissy fit about your pathetic thread?

Why have bridges been burned?

Are you seriously still in a hissy fit about your pathetic thread?
It's Dr C's thread.

Not having a hissy. Sometimes I feel though you could count to ten before you hit the reply button. Could you not have answered without throwing in the word "pathetic" for example?

It's Dr C's thread.

Not having a hissy. Sometimes I feel though you could count to ten before you hit the reply button. Could you not have answered without throwing in the word "pathetic" for example?
Could you not have either not tried to troll me in this thread or rephrased your comment?

Where did i troll you? You're being over-sensitive
Maybe the post that even jatz recognised as bait? I'm happy to engage you normally, unlike you I don't hold grudges, but when you want to snipe, as with your sarcastic remark this morning when I pointed out I wanted you to win the title, I'll call it out.

Maybe the post that even jatz recognised as bait? I'm happy to engage you normally, unlike you I don't hold grudges, but when you want to snipe, as with your sarcastic remark this morning when I pointed out I wanted you to win the title, I'll call it out.
Sarcastic response when you said you wanted us to win the title?

Blimey SM, our relationship appears broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back